Dorset Shooting School

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RichW1234

We are delighted to welcome on board Dorset Shooting School as a new CPSA Registered Ground. Their first 100 Reg competition will be the Dorset Sporting Championships on Sunday 8th March. Entries 10.00 - 14.00pm

The shoot is situated in Drift Road, off Long Ash Lane (A37), Dorchester and will be sign posted on the A37, 4 miles south of Southern Counties. 

Can you confirm if non-CPSA members from outside of Dorset will be able to shoot birds only on your opening shoot (8th March)?

Thanks. :biggrin:

Nice to know you will be there Guru. I look forward to seeing your cheery smile again.  :biggrin:  

I'm trying to get a group from Devon to come and boost the numbers up on their first shoot, and show you Dorset (and Somerset) Boys how to do it!!  xD

Nice to know you will be there Guru. I look forward to seeing your cheery smile again.  :biggrin:  

I'm trying to get a group from Devon to come and boost the numbers up on their first shoot, and show you Dorset (and Somerset) Boys how to do it!!  xD
Mmmmm. Sounds interesting. Might pop down. I'm always attracted to a cheery face. Or cherry face. Or clotted cream.

How many stands? Won't travel for 10.

I would be interested in making up a squad if you're short of numbers TG.

Can't guarantee to hit many but I'm house trained and safe.

I would be interested in making up a squad if you're short of numbers TG.

Can't guarantee to hit many but I'm house trained and safe.
Don't think it will be squadded (I hope) but would be good to meet you DevonDog. I normally go early but haven't made any firm plans yet. I do know I will be in a car full though, so would have to meet you there.  :biggrin:

Would be good to meet Rosso too. He'll be easy to spot as he'll have a parrot on his shoulder. Not sure if he's got one leg and an eye patch, but I'm sure he'll stand out. :biggrin:

Last edited:
You won't know I'm there.

Stealth mode.

Especially as I got to buy that Guru a steak.
Sorry to disappoint, but a guy shooting with a parrot sat on his shoulder is going to stick out a bit. Perhaps you'll have to lose the parrot. Chuck it out of the window when you're on the A303 and see if it can keep up!  :biggrin:

You'll have to shoot something other than a Kreighoff or a Remmie Auto too. You've already given away all the clues I need to spot you. :prankster:

I heard Guru had turned Veggie, so your steak may be safe.  Hugs trees too (so I heard!).    :sarcastic:

Back