cpsa scores

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gp 32 carlos

hi what happens when you shoot cpsa ground but your scores dont get recorded

see people that i shot with are on the list of results. does it really matter in the grand scheem of things i shot two grounds that day and only one score has been recorded.

Do you mean that one of the shoots has not yet been put on the CPSA site; or is it that the shoot score from that ground is there, but without you on it? Grounds can often take a while to send them in, but it's very rare to miss a shooter off a list unless you forget to hand your score card in..

Do you mean that one of the shoots has not yet been put on the CPSA site; or is it that the shoot score from that ground is there, but without you on it? Grounds can often take a while to send them in, but it's very rare to miss a shooter off a list unless you forget to hand your score card in..
nope sure i handed it in the guy i shot with is on cpsa site and scores there but not me.

Then you need to telephone the ground and ask them to check their records.

In my limited experience (with Sporting anyway) it is rare, but cards do sometimes get misplaced ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Mrs Fuz had one like that at Wylye once, Emailed Ian Stones and he checked his master sheets and rectified it by telephone with the cpsa. It does happen, cards stick together when they are being entered.

Contact the ground and they should still have the master sheets to fall back on and let the cpsa know :)  

Did you say you shot 2 rounds? Which score of the 2 was recorded, if it was the first round score then its possible your second round was classed as a re-entry and the ground may have discarded it.

Did you say you shot 2 rounds? Which score of the 2 was recorded, if it was the first round score then its possible your second round was classed as a re-entry and the ground may have discarded it.
He said 2 grounds.

Ah coffee hadn't kicked in and I read it as two rounds! Must pay more attention...

Just as closure I got in touch with the ground concerned they had sent it to cpsa & on my behalf have had it put right many thanks Carlos

Back