CPSA Classifications

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nicola said:

Thoughts before bed.........This is all good chat and some great ideas that could be to put to the NGB to help the sport..............who will then ignore it / them and carry on as usual. That I am afraid ................is life.(Of course for the unbelievers.....you could always write your suggestions to the board........get a holding letter......and then get it kicked into the long grass/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif)Off now for my cocoa (Benedictine flavour of course) and a Havana. Soon be in the land of nod/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif sweet dreams Campers/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-kiss.gif
And the NGB will say sorry cant help DLR ./wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif

Ha...... You have been on Facebook :)The DLR is to do with 'real work'......... not numptie stuff . .

Ha ha ha ha ha........ did anyone else see that flock of pink pigs that just flew over?:)))))))))))

Nicola said:

Ha ha ha ha ha........ did anyone else see that flock of pink pigs that just flew over? :)))))))))))
I'll have a look now -- do you think steel shot will take them down  
funny.gif
funny.gif
funny.gif

Yes saw them. That is from Rugby. Let's see how many others put scores in! It should be good to see on a regular basis.

Back