Christmas presents

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wynno

As the big day approaches what shooting related gifts have you asked Santa for......

me... well I’ve forwarded an email To my darling wife and highlighted one or two items..... so watch this space

Thick socks and cammo shooting gloves, fingerless so i can still enjoy a cigar 🤪👍

I was going to have a new Pard 008 night vision sight BUT....................I have a new boiler instead,    oh joy.

Phil

I was going to have a new Pard 008 night vision sight BUT....................I have a new boiler instead,    oh joy.

Phil
Good choice..... at least the boiler will keep you warm when you get back home after a night shoot 

My wife has just bought me an early present as I had to collect it myself,

Miroku Mk 38 Sporter, absolutely mint, from 2013, looks like it's never been fired.

How can I match that for her? I bought her a puppy for Christmas last year.

My wife has just bought me an early present as I had to collect it myself,

Miroku Mk 38 Sporter, absolutely mint, from 2013, looks like it's never been fired.

How can I match that for her? I bought her a puppy for Christmas last year.
Just a suggestion... My dad bought his lady friend a vacuum cleaner for upstairs so she doesn’t have to carry the old one up and down the stairs

🥴

My other half has bought me a smart speaker... Well TBH I bought it on her Amazon account and I'm not allowed it until Xmas day. In the meantime I've been practising my Alexa commands on the wife and I think it's all a big con trick by Amazon as it just doesn't seem to work. :pleasantry:

Sorry Guys, & gals,

Been a hectic year,  local ground closed, and propper work got in the way, so i didnt get round to reaing all your letters

try again later this year, you may have a bit more luck ;)

:santa: x

Latest posts

Back