Can trap shooting be done without the need to be a robot

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's it Sidney.

Sorry was walking dog.

Plenty of times in the past the commentators would joke that he was generally that fast at shooting that they wouldn't have enough time to film him. 

I like to watch really nice trap styles such as alipov and particularly varga however fernandez brings excitement and I feel pretty sure if you want ot to appeal to the masses then a squad of maverick style shooters such as fernandez should do the trick.

For some reason, when using my tablet and Tapatalk, I can't see links posted? I can see them if I go to quote the post that has them and then copy them from there. Most strange. I put a post up in the mods section asking if Matt knew the reason or how to correct it but he hasn't replied to me Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk
Inferior machinery???  (Or inferior operator?)   :sarcastic:

In Italy last year on the odd round I shot well on, the other shooters watching came to me after shaking my hand and gestuering  about how exiting it was to watch,im not saying I was anything like Fernandez but it is much more exhilarating to shoot like that.

I know exactly what you mean Paul always feels like a chore if I try to shoot outside my natural way. When it works it works very well but as you know there is a fine line for wheels falling off.

I know exactly what you mean Paul always feels like a chore if I try to shoot outside my natural way. When it works it works very well but as you know there is a fine line for wheels falling off.
Just for you Ian

:sarcastic:I bet all them young trendy trap shooters have that on there I pod things while there getting in the zone.

Oh god yes have you noticed that too

I would have captain beafheart on my I thing ... if I had one and if I felt the need. Which I don't. I am in shooting mode every day.

Should start a new thread....

Music to shoot to..  Before you go down the wrong path with this I mean with a weapon... Oh Bugger coat time....

I like a bit of

Metallica, Black Sabbath, AC/DC (The band), Prodigy, Def Leppard  and if needing to calm a bit some Lynrd Skynrd

Used to like some Prodigy for diving, we hung submersible ipods at 6m for the long deco stops....

Ok I Like THE Idea

Beafheart (obviously)

Gong

Jethro Tull

Some other stuff

Ps

Saw Def leopard about 82 when they were semi pro.

Saw ac/dc Donnington 84

Synyrd yeah man like that

Ps

Massive thread drift but don't blame Mutley or me it was that bailey bloke that's to blame.

Latest posts

Back