BSSA - Has gone social

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skeetfreak

Just a heads up.....

The British Skeet Shooting Association (BSSA) which is the UK branch of NSSA has this week gone "social" and set up Facebook and Twitter accounts in an effort to get in touch with more of its members on an easy to use "mobile" format. Plus of course use them to attract new shooters to the world of skeet.

The main website has been re-vamped with new headings and new content and updated with new info / articles.

While the guys and girls behind this have full time jobs they are trying to devote the time to this to give NSSA skeet in the UK a more public profile. 

The grounds in the UK are of course able to post NSSA fixtures and results to the page in an effort to make it as active as possible and enjoyable for the followers on the pages.

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/Britishskeetshootingassociation

Twitter - @bssaskeet 

In case they want to go fully social - I'll repeat my offer for them to have a dedicated subforum for BSSA on ShootClay - happy to help facilitate. 

Matt

Matt,

I will pass the offer on but suspect that the "skeet" forum you already run and i largely post in is enough.

Latest posts

Back