Booking on BICTSF site

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes Steve looking forward to it, I think. At least I'll be in good company

It's currently cheaper on the Fitasc site to shoot Churchills £89 verses £114 on BICTSFffffff site.
Love exchange rates.

Tinker bell said:
It's currently cheaper on the Fitasc site to shoot Churchills £89 verses £114 on BICTSFffffff site. Love exchange rates.

Now that 'is' interesting .....
Every little helps.

It doesn't take much to confuse me, but I am :crazy:

I see on the BICTSF site :_
Please note that entries under this event are for the British Grand Prix only, Price is as mentioned £114.00  to enter BOTH the Compak World Cup and British Grand Prix, please click here.    Price is £127.00 

So what advantage is there in entering the Compak world cup as well, same targets - different competition ?  I assume you also have to pay extra for each comp to be included  in any prize should one do well enough ?

Just wondering, I want to do it but add to that the cost of Alex's entry and accommodation, makes it a tad expensive :nyam:

It's currently cheaper on the Fitasc site to shoot Churchills £89 verses £114 on BICTSFffffff site. Love exchange rates.
I've just registered with the FITASC site, went to book onto the comp at Churchills and it shows price as £127.00.

They soon changed it :fie:

I've just registered with the FITASC site, went to book onto the comp at Churchills and it shows price as £127.00.
They soon changed it :fie:

Shizzle!
Buggers.
You snooze you loose.

Churchills should have the new electronic system so there will be no squading as such,using the line system instead. Just make sure you are at each layout in good time.

Leigh

Latest posts

Back