Beretta World Sporting Championships

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shot this every year for a long time, allsorts of guns used on the day, the refs aint looking nor are the shooters, most guns are in a slip anyway the refs are too busy with their score sheets and rotations so no one notices.Unless they have tightenedup this year.

Someone did tell me you can shoot it with a non Berretta but wouldn,t be entitled to any prizes, don,t know if this is true ??

Yes i think you can shoot any gun , but can only win anythink if you are shooting a beretta !! I think

It states on the entry form that only beretta shotguns to be used.

(null)

Only Beretta's to be used, last year a chap put Beretta images on the side of his Perazzi and they sent him home after 3 stands ( did look good though).

Ed will probably be using his new pogo stick :p

Am booked in, just waiting for my number! In squad 79 - am lucky, Beretta did some jiggerypockery and I have ended up shooting in the same squad as my old man ....who booked as soon as entries opened - should I tell him I am in his squad or suprise him on the day?

And....after attempting to produce Beretta stickers, and some coloured rings for my sticky out chokes - and failing miserably, I am off tomorrow to have a shot with a 682, 32" - had a 30" before ....not sure what an extra 2" will give me!

So, I am looking out for a squirrel (aka JonSkeetShooting) shooting at 13:30 - that's one to look out for! See you all there!

Cheers ears - will let you know how I get on tomorrow, hopefully Tom will make sure that there are some testing targets for me to try out :smile:

Hurrah ... just bought a new toy - 682 Gold E 32" Sporter from West Midlands, Tom let me do a full round of sporting before I decided on whether to buy - top bloke! So I have joined the Beretta crew, just need to practice - off to Fauxdegla tomorrow for the Weds night Sportrap comp (if it's not raining!!!)

Don,t know if anyone off the forum is interested but there may be couple spaces on our squad for the world as we booked up ages ago and looks like a couple of the guys have made the world team, i,d have to ring and check with cpsa about getting names swapped etc but can,t see it being a problem,anyone interested let me know.

Back