Beretta World Sporting Championships

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If we get the 9.30 am I will stay down the night before.

As it's 3 hours from me will keep an eye on the emails.

Yurt anyone??

You liked the sunburn more because you don't get sunburnt very often but get 63+ all the time and where are you traveling from jem

The only problem with the Beretta world is you have to shoot a crap gun to be allowed in! Jem I work in Corby, I share your pain.

Weldon south Industrial is where our head office is based, so spend most of the week there or in london usually!

Will be booking my place as soon as the old boy dececides if he's doing it or not!

Hope to get in for the saturday so a day of work isn't required, done the event for the past two years after a long lay-off, little bit shoddy last year tough with the double squadding!

hopefully wont be the same this year...............

The Manc Mafia have got a squad of 6 booked for the Friday :p

My favourite competition of the year. :)

Aaah - Welcome aboard Mr Chard - and on the right topic, where we met last year.

Good to have you here...

Aaah - Welcome aboard Mr Chard - and on the right topic, where we met last year.

Good to have you here...
Cheers Matt. Good day out last year wasn't it? (except when I slipped @rse over tit in the stinging nettles) <_<

Last edited by a moderator:
That was the best bit ;) , apart from my sunburn - buy the time I got home, I looked like a belisha beacon.

But yes - it was a great day - my first major, and completely enjoyed it.

That was the best bit ;) , apart from my sunburn - buy the time I got home, I looked like a belisha beacon.

But yes - it was a great day - my first major, and completely enjoyed it.
Must have been awesome to watch me shoot too. I'm quite jealous really........ -_-

Chard,

Hope you and the Manc Mafia enjoy :) It will be my first Sporting major and really looking forward to it :)

Welcome to the Forum too :)

Jon.

Latest posts

Back