Beretta World Sporting Championships

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Go Team Vaseline!!! :p
I can see through your disguise, you slacktart gimp....... <_< Is that Albert Canthitabarn.....Shaw?

Chard,

Hope you and the Manc Mafia enjoy :) It will be my first Sporting major and really looking forward to it :)

Welcome to the Forum too :)

Jon.
You'll like that one Jon, nice place to be, if the weather's right, and it usually seems to be (kiss of death......)

Thanks for the welcome.......Expect riff-raff shortly......

Last edited by a moderator:
I can see through your disguise, you slacktart gimp....... Is that Albert Canthitabarn.....Shaw?

You'll like that one Jon, nice place to be, if the weather's right, and it usually seems to be (kiss of death......)

Thanks for the welcome.......Expect riff-raff shortly......
Don't know what you mean ;-D

---

I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?kojiqq

The Manc Mafia have got a squad of 6 booked for the Friday :p

My favourite competition of the year. :)
PMSL . Now lads.......no swearing, no spitting and no shagging.................................in the clubhouse. ..

well has anyone else received their booking on letter and number i got mine today awesome

Yep, got mine today :)

post-2-0-77842800-1331920180.jpg

Looking forward to it already :)

Jon.

Attachments

• IMAG0109.jpg
    IMAG0109.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 0
Mine arrived this morning.

Will book the yurt tomorrow.

post-359-133193318869.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1331933113.072245.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1331933113.072245.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 0
Yurt booked.

So the squad and any other Shootclayers now have an RR point. BBQ will be on (weather permitting!!)

Any one know if there,s any spaces (two) on any of your sqauds, bit belated i know but just decided to give it a go as my boy wants to shoot it

Back