Arrow Lasershot

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JFM66

Has anybody bought or used one of these devices? Was wondering if it would be of benefit as I am just starting out.

No i Havent used one but IMO and i expect others who Will be along shortly spend your money on shooting. Dry mounting practice at home is very useful for developing muscle memory and costs Begger all.

Thanks for the reply I am already practising dry mounting, but how do I know it is correct as it shows in the video, or am I over thinking this.

If you do not know anybody who can show you how to mount a gun properly, go to your nearest club/ground and ask them for some advice or an hours lesson.

Well you wont know unless someone checks your gun mount but then again if it feels right and your eye is looking directly down the middle of the rib then you prob ok. Its a case of shooting as often as you can thats the only way to improve at this game. It has to get to a point were you dont need to think about gun mount only thing that you need to concentrate on then is seing the target.

Most of all enjoy, shooting Will Allways be a part of you once you start it becomes an obsession.

The Arrow Laser shot is a very good training aid for newbies. It really is surprising how poorly many of us actually mount a gun from gundown position.I actually think that used correctly the Arrow can improve the Indian.

If you can borrow one or try one at a Gamefair please do, you will be pleasantly surprised. Brierley Guns promote a similar device for checking gunmount and gunfit.

I can get the use of one for anyone who would like to try it . Based in Shropshire / Staffordshire so if you are in that area I would be happy to assist you.

The Arrow Laser shot is a very good training aid for newbies. It really is surprising how poorly many of us actually mount a gun from gundown position.I actually think that used correctly the Arrow can improve the Indian.

If you can borrow one or try one at a Gamefair please do, you will be pleasantly surprised. Brierley Guns promote a similar device for checking gunmount and gunfit.

I can get the use of one for anyone who would like to try it . Based in Shropshire / Staffordshire so if you are in that area I would be happy to assist you.
I would second this opinion, a very useful tool for checking that your gun is pointing where you are looking. I use one to practise dry mounting every day for 5mins and it has made a huge difference. At this stage I dont think the average guys needs a lesson in gun mounting, check out these clips.

I would second this opinion, a very useful tool for checking that your gun is pointing where you are looking. I use one to practise dry mounting every day for 5mins and it has made a huge difference. At this stage I dont think the average guys needs a lesson in gun mounting, check out these clips.
The OP also asked if he was mounting the gun correctly,(being new to shooting) Without some one telling him yes or no, he may well get to 'fit the gun' rather than getting the gun to fit him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bloke in the clip looks like he's doing an emu impression....

Last edited by a moderator:
Rod Hull would go ape siht if he found out Batha was stealing his act.

Sadly, Rod Hull is no longer with us after falling from the roof of his house whilst trying to fix his TV aerial.

Back