Advertising!

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My local guys charge about £25 to get a logo done... make sure that the file size is right, so hey are not trying to digitise thousands of stitches.

I have had to put mine in my avatar cos I cant work out how to post a pic.Now I have "advertised" here I want a deduction on my broadband payment.£9 from eeazzee workwear.

Had mine done for £30 all in did my initials and cpsa number on front too. Ps bought the castellani vest off Ben wells on here.
post-877-139975823616.jpg

www.proshock.co.uk

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1399758228.569974.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1399758228.569974.jpg
    285.9 KB · Views: 0
That's pretty smart did they do the edging or was that there and they matched the stitching to it?
They just matched it, told them what company info I wanted on and if the could mach the font aswell. Happy with the job they did.

got mine today. Only cost £8.....pays to shop around.
Bloody hell, that is a good price. Where did you get it done?

I paid £25 recently to have my lads name pit on the front and back of his vest! Must say they did a fabulous job though :)

DT

Bloody hell, that is a good price. Where did you get it done?

I paid £25 recently to have my lads name pit on the front and back of his vest! Must say they did a fabulous job though :)

DT
it was at a local sports shop. Wife picked it up and paid. I couldn't believe it was so cheap. They've done a good job too. Glad I didn't go with the first quote.

Latest posts

Back