Advertising!

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Allport

So when I was at mcsc Saturday I noticed people had names and company info on the back of the vests they were wearing. Just thought I'd ask if people on here thought it was a good idea as I'm thinking of having something like below done on mine.

Has anyone on here ever been approached when shooting for the info on your back?

post-2409-0-74559000-1399316829.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 0
I have recently had my vest embroidered with company logo etc. Not had anyone ask me about it yet, but hope it may direct interested parties to website etc

It doesn't cost much and if it gets you just one new client it will more than pay for itself. It's just another advertising medium to use...

I was thinking of putting my website on my vest but wondered if it might be better to stay anonymous at my stage of shooting?....

I was thinking of putting my website on my vest but wondered if it might be better to stay anonymous at my stage of shooting?....
same here :biggrin:

Allport  - expect to see a really duff noob with decent logo'd up kit  :crazy: at least our Logo is clean and simple

I have seen some good comedy embroideries. "Don't laugh, you're on next" and lately "Consoled by Hennesy XO"

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry our logo, started the business 4yrs ago, red logo on white background
Ah ok, never really had a logo that's stuck. We have a few but nothing that incorporates all the company's under one. Think il get one done.

Would personalised shells fall within the deductible advertising?

Ok sent it into the shop today for company info to be stitched on. £25 in total as they need to make a disk first for the program to run. Apparently will be ready for Saturday shooting.

Picked my vest up this morning before I went mcsc, thought I'd add it to the end of the post.
post-2409-0-02562700-1399735591.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    231.6 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back