A very ShootClay Christmas - 23rd December at Churchills

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would be great if anyone can step in and make it harder for me to win my own Champers...

shootclay admin said:

Would be great if anyone can step in and make it harder for me to win my own Champers...
  Any chance you could change that to Otima 10 year old port please Matt, don't like Champagne much./wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif

RIGHT.... Expectations managed on the skippy side, if they expect me to start at 2am they can get woken up at 6am.. They have me from 2am to 8am on Friday therefore I will be coming to the shoot so now able to make it. Look forward to seeing you all, still can't make the pub as have to head North :(  Jon.

good darts, now thats dedication getting in to work at 2am just to come shooting/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif  mind you one of the guns on our syndicate works on the veggie market in london, works all night then comes straight to the shoot/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-surprised.gif

I shot it today with Elvis and Glenicus. Really entertaing shoot. Stand5 the multi-layout was great fun (had a 16/20 there) fast and furious :) :)We will not know the scores until the handicap has been done. But I did get the wooden spoon. Glenicus got the money and Elvis got the strippers.Brill day out. You will really enjoy it.Good luck........ I think good old Stevie babe (Lovett) put a 'huge score in. Well done Steve if you are looking in.

Really looking forward to this now :)  Finish work tomorrow and gonna get the bag packed ready for Friday, my mum wants dad out of the way on Sat so going to take him to Wales with me then take him shooting on the way back ;)  I'm planning on getting there early doors so 10:15 and would like to be away ASAP after. See you all Friday, Jon.

we will be there about 10.15 gives me time to drool over the gunroom/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif

Whatch the grouse butt fuzzy seconde bird does not need as much lead as it looks.Same as the towert midi ye needs a bit, standard shoot straight at it both me and Glen got cought out by it,i shot the standard first then the midi 6x10 happy boy.Good luck.

Fuzrat said:

Spot on /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif 
Not 'spot' on Fuzzy..........'pile it on'/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-cool.gif ........its a fair way/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-surprised.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-surprised.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-surprised.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif

Champagne ready and waiting for our winner on Friday - looking forward to some fun!

Wind up,thinking about it, does Sam need a lesson?/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif

Booked on for 12.00 today on the off-chance anyone else here can make it. Short notice decision!

hmm tempting, but would it be considered cheating shooting today and tomorrow/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-confused.gif

Latest posts

Back