A lovely surprise

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sian

Well, I entered a competition set by Ben Husthwaite who generously was offering a free lesson to someone. You had to nominate someone and say why you thought they deserved it. I nominated my lovely husband Tony because I think he deserves it. Having spent the last three years helping Amber and then myself to learn to shoot, he has naturally neglected his own shooting and I know there are things he wants advice on. Imagine my delight this morning when I received a message from Ben to say I had won. - a great Christmas surprise. What's more Ben extended the invite to both Amber and I which was a lovely gesture. Something for the New Year to look forward to.

Edited to say there were 220 entries.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ben is my lad's coach.  His programme/lessons are fully structured and well thought out and his methods are easily understandable.  

If you are prepared to listen to what he says, you will see a significant improvement in your shooting.  I've been to a number of his coaching sessions (as an observer) and I'm always impressed by what he does. His overall knowledge of the sport is second to none and his ability to coach/communicate is very high.

You'll all have a great day! :)    

And I'd be surprised if you didn't want more sessions ;)  

ben,s a great bloke very down to earth

will always  speak and say hello

and will point you in the right direction if he see,s you struggling

have a great day

My pleasure and thanks for the good remarks !! Shooting has been very good to me and I look forward to giving back a lot more this year ! My students continue to win world wide and with a new DVD coming soon brand BH is on the up

Back