57,000 Euro shoot

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We are driving down Shaun. Four hours from the tunnel. Three nights in a spa hotel. Shooting clays with pals. Numpties ahoy.
Thanks Jeremy will check work commitments really fancy this one, oddly enough Numpties in french is numpties so they will already know who we are!!

I've had a really good think about this overnight - and I reckon that 'guru' is right here. 

I stand no chance of winning, and there is no way that I will enjoy myself - so I'm cancelling everything and staying at home.

Why on earth would I risk enjoying myself in the Loire with my mates... ridiculous idea. 

That looks a good'un as well Nicola - I'm on a stag for my brothers wedding.... but a nice time of year to be in Sevilla!

Guru - the Sologne is spread across Loiret, Loir-et-cher and Cher and next to the River Loire... close enough. 

Ah yes, I know the area as I shot Le Rabot first in 1990 when Duncan Lawton won the World with his trusty Rem 1100 .

France has some super venues and their shoots almost always run ahead of time.

Ah yes, I know the area as I shot Le Rabot first in 1990 when Duncan Lawton won the World with his trusty Rem 1100 .

France has some super venues and their shoots almost always run ahead of time.
Sounds perfect - why don't you come with us!

I'm sure you'd have a great time...and show us all how it's done!

:crazy:  Naughty Matt, trying to put me on a spot!  Well if you care to check my birthday is on 25 April when the Spanish shoot is on and we leave for Crete on the 29th April for 2 weeks as I said previously.   I'll think about you while I am in my hot tub with a glass of local white wine. :crazy:

Don't forget the 3 bar electric heater on the edge of that tub Cyreel  :keeporder:

:fie:  That brings back memories of Cyprus 2004 when the World? Fitasc was held there, I took the "Fuhrer" (wife) with me

we stayed in a good hotel and when we arrived around 7.30 pm the foyer was packed with "Saga louts" playing the joanna

and singing Alueta over and over again! I thought OH  S*** what have we let ourselves in for? not to worry they were gone next day. Back to normal or so I thought?   Wednesday in comes every bloody Cypriot in London for a freaking wedding, pissed, fighting, tatoos from a**o to breakfast time and that was just the "women".

Shot the shoot and got a bollocking from Stavros? the big fat copper/referee for shooting the trees?  I asked him what the problem was and he said "the trees are protected"! so I said well don't launch a freaking midi on full spring straight into the tree then! don't think he has a scence of humour at all? :crazy:  

I will have to check but I am fairly sure the medal I have from  Cyprus fitasc sporting was from 2005  and says European.

Latest posts

Back