Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anything looks over 40 yards I don't shoot at it. Mind you finding a 40 yard pheasant in Norfolk is a problem.

Most are closer to 40 feet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Which is where the myth that one ounce of sixes kill anything was possibly born. "Partridge! Over."

If anything looks over 40 yards I don't shoot at it. Mind you finding a 40 yard pheasant in Norfolk is a problem.

Most are closer to 40 feet.
You could always let them run on a bit more before you shoot them.

I've heard that Norfolk is so flat that one leg off the ground is considered sporting and both feet off is a high bird?? :)

Both feet!!! Can they fly? I always thought they were closely related to the Dodo
In terms if brain power I'd say they are fairly equal. Your pheasant isn't the smartest bird as you know.

Question - On your Norfolk driven days do the guns sit up ladders like in Boar shooting in case they get their feet pecked? ;)

My bird can count, spel, asks for water, food, to come out.

Flies around with my iPhone whilst telling me to shut up.

When I try to beat it up so it flies whilst trying to shoot it with a BB mini gun it hides under sofa being rude to me.

Very clever.

If pheasants were anywhere near as clever we would have problem.

Still the ring necks are growing in numbers but you cannot see them in the trees.

So these are pot shots.

short video of slo-mo that may be of interest,, especially the dumb comments underneath! .also some associated  video's..

Latest posts

Back