2017 March Entries

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy Baker

Cat

Name

V

Woodward Nick

L

White Sarah

S

Fox Sean

S

Smith Adrian

V

Smith Christopher

J

Woollard Brodie

S

Rudling Stuart 

S

Sullivan Devlin

V

Walker Andrew

V

Balham Adrian

SV

Williamson Nicholas

V

Finney Paul

V

Smith Keith

L

Smith Louise

V

King Ron

V

Horn Richard

V

Ricks Kevin

S

Presley Glen

S

Wienandts Hendrick

J

Hedgecock Taylor

V

Webster Gordon

S

Barnett Scott

L

Rowland Sarah

S

Brightman Jamie

S

Childs Kelly

S

Sheldrake David

S

Cobbold Mark

V

Sloley Ricardo

S

Penninmgton Michael

SV

Chandler Timothy

SV

Dix Jeffrey

SV

Jones Andrew

L

Mckenna Helen

L

Hall Cheryl

S

Franklin Guy

S

Foster Paul

S

Emmott Joe

SV

Roe Keith

S

Arnold Henry

L

Quinn Sarah

S

Mckenna Dom

S

Bartlett Mike

L

Robins Helen

S

Robins Gary

V

Hawkins Anthony

L

Salmon Liz

SV

Milne Charles

J/L

Easeman Amy

S

Rees Nicholas

SV

Haigh Frank

J

Mulins Sam

S

Coppen Andrew

SV

Bidwell John

S

White James

V

Hunt Glenn

V

Rogers Stephen

V

Ashplant Andrew

SV

Hallett David

V

Bennett Kenny

J/L

Carvey Katie

S

Carvey Gordon

J

Orchard Christopher

V

Accaputo Nello

V

Price John

L

Grayson Linda

J/L

Meachen Stephanie

V

Grayson David

S

Digweed George

S

Attwood James

S

Simmons Richard

S

Simmins Timothy

SV

Dennis Christopher

S

Allen Mark

SV

Ray Cheshire

S

Kettel Mark

L

Lipscombe Vicky

S

McCann Stephen

L

Bennett Jane

V

Manvell Tony

L

Tibbatts Pamela

S

Mondesir Louis

L

Duggan Holly

V

Grant Stephen

S

Cook Billy

S

Long David

S

Goldsmith Peter

S

Gibson Brian

L

Gibson Hannah

J

Fenner William

S

Fenner Tim

SV

Webb Dennis

S

Childerhouse Chris

S

Martin Wayne

S

Moody Phillip

J

Hockey Tristan

J

Green Ronnie

V

Johnson Adrian

V

Nutbeam Stephen

L

Brown Rebecca

S

Brown Thomas

S

Coulstock Tony

S

Wright Jess

S

Batchelor Paul

S

Papworth Martin

S

Pope Adrian

L

Herbert Joanna

V

Thomas Mark

S

Straker Ross

SV

Alan Pearse

S

Ismet Argun

S

Archer Keith

SV

Cull Lewis

S

Passant Jamie

V

Doughty Martin

S

Mastroeni Pietro

S

Cobb Alex

S

Fenner Simon

V

Ulloa Steban

S

Thatcher William

L

Mattinson Francina

S

Parkin-Coates Adrian

V

Lamb James

Was going to but why would i want to pay 65gbp to shoot something thats pretty much the same  as the sportrap there for 40gbp?

Shot the handicap challenge at RBSS one to one caddied and that was only 49gbp....doesn't cost them 3 grand more to run it so why so expensive?

Was going to but why would i want to pay 65gbp to shoot something thats pretty much the same  as the sportrap there for 40gbp?

Shot the handicap challenge at RBSS one to one caddied and that was only 49gbp....doesn't cost them 3 grand more to run it so why so expensive?
My thoughts entirely. Plus it's awkward to book in and they don't tell you when you are shooting until a couple of days before. Different if you are really into it I suppose, but no appeal for the casual shooter.

My thoughts entirely. Plus it's awkward to book in and they don't tell you when you are shooting until a couple of days before. Different if you are really into it I suppose, but no appeal for the casual shooter.
One of the purposes of the BICTSF is to raise money through shoots for the GB teams. 

We are trying to make these shoots more appealing and as entries grow reduce the price. 

Its a lot of work but this and the next season will see a period of change. 

Please see our Facebook page for more updates. https://www.facebook.com/fitascgb/

One of the purposes of the BICTSF is to raise money through shoots for the GB teams. 

We are trying to make these shoots more appealing and as entries grow reduce the price. 

Its a lot of work but this and the next season will see a period of change. 

Please see our Facebook page for more updates. https://www.facebook.com/fitascgb/
Jem, nice concept, but no business launches a new product at a huge price with a promise of the price going down later. You need to do the reverse.. start inexpensive with wide appeal then command more money later when it's hugely popular. 

Jem, nice concept, but no business launches a new product at a huge price with a promise of the price going down later. You need to do the reverse.. start inexpensive with wide appeal then command more money later when it's hugely popular. 
Easier said than done William.

Shame is we aren't launching there have been Compak and Sporting selection shoots for a while.

It is what it is and I along with the Sub committee are working to improve the Seven shoots we promote. 

The entries are strong and hopefully with the support of loyal Fitasc shooters in the disciplines we can grow further. 

I appreciate the cost maybe prohibitive for some but there will be added prizes and back number draws to add to the event. 

Sadly it is the way shooting seems to be going , make it expensive to keep the riff raff out .

English Skeet £50 a hundred ???? You have to be joking £12-50 for 25 clays  :eek:

Look closely at all the Majors which happen to be sponsored , but the competitor is paying a lot per clay .

Sadly it is the way shooting seems to be going , make it expensive to keep the riff raff out .

English Skeet £50 a hundred ???? You have to be joking £12-50 for 25 clays  :eek:

Look closely at all the Majors which happen to be sponsored , but the competitor is paying a lot per clay .
I agree in some circumstances but paying a premium to shoot the Worlds on the West Wycombe estate worth every penny...paying a premium for a few traps to be moved around on layouts that are already there at Southdown....NO WAY!

And if a 122 entries is strong for a UK selection shoot i wonder what weak is?

With loyal FITASC shooters isn't that looking back rather than forward,how can someone become loyal if they never start because of cost?

Whats your percentage of young FITASC shooters?

Its certainly not a prohibitive price as i see it,but i do require value for money as i perceive it.Will i be seeing unusual target presentations in a green field site never used before....no i would be seeing a variation on what they have once a month.

1st England team FITASC selection shoot this weekend a tBarrow Heath..............Totally full up both days with a waiting list !!  :ahappy:

To get a maximum entry of 13, 7 man squads per day i have designed 5 x 20 target parcours & to keep shooters happy we are also running a 25 target sportrap pool shoot paying out £50 every 20 shooters..........Weather is looking good too 

1st England team FITASC selection shoot this weekend a tBarrow Heath..............Totally full up both days with a waiting list !!  :ahappy:

To get a maximum entry of 13, 7 man squads per day i have designed 5 x 20 target parcours & to keep shooters happy we are also running a 25 target sportrap pool shoot paying out £50 every 20 shooters..........Weather is looking good too 
Why Seven Man squads? 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back