2014 plans...

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EdSolomons

So here's one for you.

Lots of people thinking about what they would like to achieve in 2014 but how many of you are thinking HOW will you achieve it?

Having worked with a massive cross section of people this year there is a very clear distinction between those who not only set a goal but set a structure around what they need to do and how they will go about it, and those who say along the lines of "I want to reach AA by Xmas".

So what do you want and how are you going to achieve it..?

Go

Goal: A good competent C class by July and pushing for a B class by the end of the year.

How: Shoot as many reg comps as I can at various grounds and have a few more lessons with yourself....

Probably a bit unrealistic but need to try to push myself....

Goal

Continue to shoot as much ot and abt as humanly possible, reg, practice all selections and all majors.

How to achive this

Work as little as possible but make as much money as possible whilst doing so.

That should do it.

I like a structured plan :)

Goal: AA Class for sporting.

How to do it: Shoot AA class scores.

I am about to unleash a secret weapon :wink: and really i should have done this ages ago. However as it is secret please excuse me from giving details.

Goal -  Get regular 20+ scores UT and ABT scores also try to shoot more OT !

Method of achievement - Shoot every week enjoy and hope for the best :)

Like the majority of my overall plans for past years, in 2014 I look to live thru it.  And do some shooting of course.

My methodology is simple but difficult - be stupid as infrequently as possible.

glad to help out

Charlie

I am aiming for A class in 2018, I have enrolled in a four year intensive training programme with a very well known and respected coach.

The coffee is free throughout the four years and the first and last lesson are free as long as I pay for all the lessons in advance.

Sounds like a deal, is there an absolute guarantee . :)

Glad you asked for me personally I feel 80% of targets are not a problem its the other 20%  one thing for sure is no amount of shooting will solve the problem as I truly believe if you don't know where your missing them then guessing rarely works as a consistent fix that's where the coaching comes in ,

I shoot twice a month only but find shooting A class scores a breeze BUT there is a huge difference between A and AA. So my plan for the new year is shoot more clays but lots of coaching just to concentrate on the bogey birds improve my pre shot routine and brush up on technique  . :nyam:   

I am aiming for A class in 2018, I have enrolled in a four year intensive training programme with a very well known and respected coach.

The coffee is free throughout the four years and the first and last lesson are free as long as I pay for all the lessons in advance.
Hahaha priceless... :) still makes me laugh thinking about that!

I wish you every success but I must warn you in about two nano seconds you are going to be told by many shooters telling you, you do not aim a shotgun! :)

I wish you every success but I must warn you in about two nano seconds you are going to be told by many shooters telling you, you do not aim a shotgun! :)
John

you my friend are a trouble maker :)

Latest posts

Back