Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PhilR

Beretta DT10 Query

Wonko the Sane
7 hours ago, diver682 said:

He is trying to mimic the character..... Unfortunately it's very poorly executed 

One of my favorite things - a person critiquing something they've only imagined  :thumbsup:

20 hours ago, ips said:

I love your posts mr wonko as they keep me awake at night trying to work em out ūüėĄ

Perhaps your dog can help you with that  :help:

ips
1 hour ago, Wonko the Sane said:

One of my favorite things - a person critiquing something they've only imagined  :thumbsup:

Perhaps your dog can help you with that  :help:

Only in jest you understand ūüėĀ

westley
10 hours ago, Bebo said:

Seen any green-winged angels on scooters lately?

No, BUT I may do next week  !  My Wife goes in for her second bout of Radium treatment tomorrow  !

Wonko the Sane
20 hours ago, westley said:

No, BUT I may do next week  !  My Wife goes in for her second bout of Radium treatment tomorrow  !

It was not a happy time for my wife when she was doing that.  Be nice to yours 

23 hours ago, ips said:

Only in jest you understand ūüėĀ

I know.  Your dog would likely laugh at you if you asked  :angel:

PhilR
On 10/12/2018 at 7:15 PM, PhilR said:

Well I've had three days of shooting two DT10 guns one proofed in 2003, the other in 2007.

I have discovered that double discharging is still alive and well and happened with both of them. Plus in one, random ejector operation.  

Both will be returned to the RFD and my interest in a possible addition to my gun cabinet totally extinguished. I'm sure that there's a perfect example out there but not for me.

Thank you to all who provided useful information.  

The guns being moved on would've been my 32" MK38 G5 trap gun and 30" MK38 G5 sporter.  

Well the old saying "never say never" rings true.  The above two have gone and a pristine DT10 2008 32" trap gun now resides in my cabinet along side my MX8, 682 Gold and A1.