Jump to content
balltrap

Shootclay Shoot ( North West )

Recommended Posts

balltrap

Just asking if anyone would be interested in a meet up and shoot in the north west of England in June, It would be at Preston in Lancashire combined with a charity shoot and gun dogs, if there is enough interest I will make it happen and put something on for members here !

More info will be posted if there is any interest. 

It would be a good chance for members to meet and compete :smile: 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ips

Count me in

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
schmokinn

If only you could move Lancashire closer to Dorset,feel like i am on the edge of the world about to fall off sometimes!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ips

Make a weekend of it, you can stay in the romany caravan 😊

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
schmokinn
5 hours ago, ips said:

Make a weekend of it, you can stay in the romany caravan 😊

I'll ask the missus if she wants to go Gypsy for the weekend ;)

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
westley
3 hours ago, schmokinn said:

I'll ask the missus if she wants to go Gypsy for the weekend ;)

 

Tell her she can feed and water the horse AND just think how your roses would improve with a bag full of 'takeaway'    !

Edited by westley

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
balltrap

Only one so far you miserable bunch !

The sporting trophy could go to IPS :lol:

Edited by balltrap
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Paul120
17 minutes ago, balltrap said:

Only one so far you miserable bunch !

The sporting trophy could go to IPS :lol:

In that case count me in. :console:

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
balltrap

I think there is too much competition for Westley he will probably pass on this one :angel:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
shortlegs

What date in June will this be taking place balltrap ? :declare:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
balltrap
32 minutes ago, shortlegs said:

What date in June will this be taking place balltrap ? :declare:

Sat 16th

40 bird re-entry sporting, gun dog trials, food and hog roast, raffle and loads of prizes. Hopefully a 10 bird super abt pool shoot. I will update nearer the time. It will be a good and full day :wink:

Edited by balltrap
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
shortlegs

Ok Thanks not sure yet but if i'm up then but I'll be up for joining you all for a fun day out and meeting for a few laughs :thumbsup:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ShootClay Admin

Great idea - happy to send up some ShootClay merchandise to use as (booby) prizes or giveaways. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
balltrap
3 hours ago, ShootClay Admin said:

Great idea - happy to send up some ShootClay merchandise to use as (booby) prizes or giveaways. 

Not much response Matt, I thought there was plenty of shooters on here from the North West ! thank you for the offer of merchandise the cost of posting will not be large :lol: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
westley
On 18/03/2018 at 6:32 PM, balltrap said:

I think there is too much competition for Westley he will probably pass on this one :angel:

At present my home circumstances are such that I am unable to commit to anything. I had to cancel going to Hodnet today, but managed to make Catton Hall yesterday, thanks to assistance from the Grandkids.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
balltrap
1 minute ago, westley said:

At present my home circumstances are such that I am unable to commit to anything. I had to cancel going to Hodnet today, but managed to make Catton Hall yesterday, thanks to assistance from the Grandkids.

  I hope things get better and you can :kiss:

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
westley
1 hour ago, balltrap said:

  I hope things get better and you can :kiss:

Thanks for that BT. I WILL let you know A.S.A.P..   I promise  !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×