yikes

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I may possibly beat that if i go around twice and you add the scores up  :D

The amount of great shots in this country never ceases to amaze me,we are only on the first day of the English open and already a amazing 116 from George who seems to be on top form,gets bettered by a even more amazing 117 from  Richard Bunning.Anyone hitting more than 110 at a major is great shooting but 117 is something else.

Will we see a 120 straight? The talent is there.    

these scores are superb  , anyone shooting  above 100/120  is  amazing in my book ,   how do they perform so consistently  in massive competitions ?   

these scores are superb  , anyone shooting  above 100/120  is  amazing in my book ,   how do they perform so consistently  in massive competitions ?   
​Incredible - everyone has a good day now and then but as you say how do some do it so regularly ? 

Correct many are able to put a good one in the main thing that separates is consistency to do it when it matters. Flaming frustrating when you shoot well for months training then when you need it it ain't there. 

Don't ask how I know ;)

i am in awe of the way that these shooters are so consistently consistent,i applaud there ability and hope mine can at somepoint acheive 50 percent of it.

then i woke up to the fact it just isn't going to happen at the moment.

good job i shoot for fun,i can drop 3 on one stand and yet they can drop that over 15 ....just Awesome!

It was probably all down to the chokes he was using, I'll bet !   I think GD was probably using a red bead on his gun too, so you see it is not JUST skill.   :wink:

PS I think GD may have been wearing his Castoroil vest too !

It was probably all down to the chokes he was using, I'll bet !   I think GD was probably using a red bead on his gun too, so you see it is not JUST skill.   :wink:

PS I think GD may have been wearing his Castoroil vest too !
Cheers will try a red bead.

Kidding :)

Latest posts

Back