World Sporting 2014

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More a thumbs up for Steve rather than a thumbs down for Churchills.

Prediction still stands though.

I thought I heard that Graham Brown and Mark Marshall mentioned as course builders ???

" very much a CPSA controlled event"

That already sounds as though it's out of control!

You have little faith Peter my old friend , how are you getting on milking that bull these days

If the course setters are who have been mentioned it could be good as long as graham leaves his European head in Calais and not bring it to Wycombe

Bit concerning about five days of events on the main ground as space might be an issue !!!!!!

Bookings are open.

World Sporting £124

Sportrap £49

Fitasc £99

Prelim Sporting £52

another expensive week for that one, cant wait.

Bookings are open.

World Sporting £124

Sportrap £49

Fitasc £99

Prelim Sporting £52

another expensive week for that one, cant wait.
Ouch!!! That's decided it, I'll give it a miss and do something else instead!!!

Effing hell so the entry fees have gone up the number of birds inthe Fitasc has come down , we must have done it too cheap two years ago !!!!!

Makes the classic , British and gold cup look a total bargain

London prices I guess

Effing hell so the entry fees have gone up the number of birds inthe Fitasc has come down , we must have done it too cheap two years ago !!!!!
Makes the classic , British and gold cup look a total bargain
London prices I guess
Haha great news.
Loving CCco prices.

Not sure how many targets in the fitasc?? Just asking, are they normally 150? Thinking of shooting a couple of these this year

62p a clay for the sporting ! 99p a clay for the fitasc ! Wow I'm speechless !

Wouldn't mind betting it will be the same old faces,with a few from overseas thrown in :haha:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back