World Sporting 2014

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just booked for Tony and I and it only showed Saturday 9am and about 5 slots on different lines. I chose the last 2 together, the rest were singles. It did not show the 11am slot at all.

Thanks for the info. Yes under the booking tab it only offers you Sat 0900.

I found more slots available if you look in 'booking overview' quite a few full squads left at 1100, about 4 full squads left at 1300 with the odd singles doted around.

Good - 9 is fine for us as it's a quick run up the M40 from us. I imagine you would not want to be booked on for 9 from Wales.

Thanks for the info. Yes under the booking tab it only offers you Sat 0900.

I found more slots available if you look in 'booking overview' quite a few full squads left at 1100, about 4 full squads left at 1300 with the odd singles doted around.
Think you will find you won't be able to book into any of the blanked out squads on the "overview" as they are usually reserved for overseas competitors etc.

Some of the slots may become available if they don't fill.(don't bank on it though)

Looks like only 4 available slots left at 9.00.

Blimey, left this a bit late, very little left now.

I have booked into Group 146 position 6 at 9am. Any of you in this group !

After reading all the comments, and looking at the booking site again, I think I may have missed the boat on this one, should have booked on solo and been done with it...

:banghead:

yes just seen that,copied below 

The World ESP is now fully booked for Saturday 3rd and Sunday 4th May.  Due to popular demand the CPSA is pleased to announce that additional dates on Thursday 1st and Friday 2nd May will be made available no later than 12th February.  Please contact us be email or telephone if you wish to be added to the waiting list.

More news

Two more days magically opened up for this folks. Bit annoying really as they are the days I would have chosen initially..

I don't think it should be extra days it is what it is a two world championship and when it's full it's full

The big attraction for me on this is everybody there's to start on the same day so the weather excuse can't come into play and that's what makes this major different to the other majors plus if it pisses it down on the thurs and Friday the ground will cut up and look a bloody mess for the sat and sun so this will take away a big part of the sence of occasion ,we had some disappointed shooters when I did it in 2012 but didn't say well let's open up the days before , think someone being a bit greedy here ???!?!!

Steve, Its a CPSA major shoot! they grab every penny they can and next year give themselves a pay rise!

I don't think it should be extra days it is what it is a two world championship and when it's full it's full

The big attraction for me on this is everybody there's to start on the same day so the weather excuse can't come into play and that's what makes this major different to the other majors plus if it pisses it down on the thurs and Friday the ground will cut up and look a bloody mess for the sat and sun so this will take away a big part of the sence of occasion ,we had some disappointed shooters when I did it in 2012 but didn't say well let's open up the days before , think someone being a bit greedy here ???!?!!

I agree with Steve here, its always been sold as a 2 day event ever since its conception of 200 targets..........now all of a sudden the goal posts are moved closer to the £££ signs........

If you want to open up extra days then lets all shoot 50 per day as they do in the FITASC events which is done to accomodate extra shooters, correct me if i am wrong but £125 for 200 targets is too rich to start with, now its being stretched even further !!!.

The entry was opened with plenty of notice & for those that left it too late .......TOUGH !!!

Thats why you have a booking schedule with a closing date.

Whats everyone elses views on this ???

Back