World FITASC 2015

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
£2000.00 to £3000.00 to shoot the World Fitasc sounds like a real bargain! let me have some! :crazy:

Not about the cost, but the experience I'd say!! Quite a few of us (Kiwi's) are booked in for the two weeks at the Mankato Best Western, about 1/2 Hr from the shoot I gather.

We have been dealing with:

Arlene Herzberg General Manager Best Western Hotel & Restaurant

1111 Range Street North Mankato, MN 56003

(507) 625–9333 Phone (507) 386-4592 Fax

[email protected]

She has been absolutely superb to us, and I'm sure she will help you with any inquiry, as will the Caribou Gun Club guys!! www.bwmankato.com

Not about the cost, but the experience I'd say!! Quite a few of us (Kiwi's) are booked in for the two weeks at the Mankato Best Western, about 1/2 Hr from the shoot I gather.

We have been dealing with:

Arlene Herzberg General Manager Best Western Hotel & Restaurant

1111 Range Street North Mankato, MN 56003

(507) 625–9333 Phone (507) 386-4592 Fax

[email protected]

She has been absolutely superb to us, and I'm sure she will help you with any inquiry, as will the Caribou Gun Club guys!! www.bwmankato.com

£2000.00 to £3000.00 to shoot the World Fitasc sounds like a real bargain! let me have some! :crazy:
Don't worry Guru.....it will be cheaper in 2016 when the Worlds are in Italy and the Euros are in France......or will it :laugh:

Most people only go for a holiday with their gun anyway........only 3 fit on a podium...and only 5 categories. (Not counting teams)

Trophies sometimes to 6th place or 8th........but the trophies are shrinking and disappearing now as well..... :laugh:

Latest posts

Back