World FITASC 2015

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nic darling  he only thing different is the home nations members since I was there!  You are not going to get anything passed that does not have the blessing of the 2 CPSA members!

Yes the BICTSF is the member body of fitasc Paris but!  you ain't going to get a World C/ship without a majority vote including the 2 CPSA members of the BICTSF.

Nic darling  he only thing different is the home nations members since I was there!  You are not going to get anything passed that does not have the blessing of the 2 CPSA members!

Yes the BICTSF is the member body of fitasc Paris but!  you ain't going to get a World C/ship without a majority vote including the 2 CPSA members of the BICTSF.
Wrong again Guru.....I wish you would listen...

The whole board could vote yes...and the 2 Cpsa could vote no.....and the yes would win the topic.

The Cpsa is one of 4 NGB's on the BICTSF. It does not have any extra power than any of the others.

You credit the Cpsa with more power that it has.

True story #liveincurrenttimesguru

Nicola, read carefully! you ain't going to get a worldc/ship without a MAJORITY vote including the 2 cpsa members!

who cares anyway, the shoot in Cyprus was great and ran to time. It was also VERY sunny unlike the UK :girlcrazy:

Nicola, read carefully! you ain't going to get a worldc/ship without a MAJORITY vote including the 2 cpsa members!
For the last time.

Majority vote....yes

Irrelevant of whether the 2 CPSA votes are yes or no.

Majority wins on a board of 22 people.

Got it now...?

CPSA does not rule the BICTSF ....they have 2 votes.......just saying..!!

......true story..!

Another little snipet to ponder over is that FITASC Paris only recognises a country's official shooting organization such as the CPSA! it does recognise the BICTSF as the CPSA's internetional arm.

Should the BICTSF decide to go it alone and split from the CPSA then Fitasc Paris will no longer have any dealings with them!

So the BICTSF is not a truly independant body!

Hahahahaha....excellent.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Another little snipet to ponder over is that FITASC Paris only recognises a country's official shooting organization such as the CPSA! it does recognise the BICTSF as the CPSA's internetional arm.

Should the BICTSF decide to go it alone and split from the CPSA then Fitasc Paris will no longer have any dealings with them!

So the BICTSF is not a truly independant body!
Wrong again..!!

They recognise the BICTSF.

They and they alone are the member body of Fitasc..!

I do wish people knew how things work....!!

Check out the Fitasc site ....it shows the member bodies......

Uuuuurgh......I should get paid for this....!!

Another little snipet to ponder over is that FITASC Paris only recognises a country's official shooting organization such as the CPSA! it does recognise the BICTSF as the CPSA's internetional arm.Should the BICTSF decide to go it alone and split from the CPSA then Fitasc Paris will no longer have any dealings with them!So the BICTSF is not a truly independant body!
Sorry but that is incorrect at every level, the facts are, Paris do not like the representation the CPSA have on the BICTSF board, and would welcome the bictsf going it alone, bictsf hold the licence from Paris not the cpsa.

The BICTSF have no members! every UK shooter who shoots Fitasc is a member of the CPSA and not a registered member of the BICTSF. also every shooter that enters

an international fitasc competition has to be insured, the majority of UK shooters who shoot international fitasc comps are covered by their CPSA insurance! the BICTSF has no

insurance or facilities to offer any, it has no staff and in fact very little! :fie:

The BICTSF have no members! every UK shooter who shoots Fitasc is a member of the CPSA and not a registered member of the BICTSF. also every shooter that enters

an international fitasc competition has to be insured, the majority of UK shooters who shoot international fitasc comps are covered by their CPSA insurance! the BICTSF has no

insurance or facilities to offer any, it has no staff and in fact very little! :fie:
Wrong again. Every BICTSF member is a member of 'EITHER' Cpsa, SCTA, UCPSA, WCTA.

Every international shooter has to be a member of a home nation.

(Any home nation)

Does that help?

Last edited:

"Every UK shooter who shoots FITASC is a member of the cpsa..."

Guru, you just killed your own argument be being factually wrong!!! You can shoot FITASC in the UK (and lots of people do) without being a cpsa member...you can shoot FITASC as a Scottish, Welsh or Northen Irish Assosiation member ;)

Yes Nicola and James youare both correct! I should have said "every English shooter who shoots Fitasc internationaly is a member of the CPSA" and so on,

Yes even I can make a mistake! :fie:  

Latest posts

Back