Willow Farm Shooting Ground

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi. That is very kind of you. I'm a rifle shooter on Saturday mornings and I go to Greenfields midweek as there are very few people about and I don't have to constantly  console  myself with the fact I'm a better shot with a rifle than a shotgun.  But, thanks very much.....Jack
Unfortunately I work up in London during the week so only really get out at the weekend. If it makes you feel better, I'm much better with a shotgun than a rifle, and I'm not all that with a shotgun!

The web site does not give indications of normal entry ie 50, 70 or100 birds (unless I missed it) and just the packages which are far too high

25 or 50 Clay targets

• Cartridges
  • Shotgun hire
  • Professional instructor
All inclusive price of £30.00 and £58.00 respectively.
(As from 01.03.18 £35.00 and £63.00 respectively)

Gift Vouchers Available
As Bebo says there will be somebody at the ground that will be happy to walk you around and button for you (usually identified by a bright orange hi vis vest).

I believe for practice you can pretty much shoot what ever amount of clays you like. I’m sure 25 sporting is £7.50 and 25 skeet is £7 to be shot in what ever quantities you desire. 

The web site does not give indications of normal entry ie 50, 70 or100 birds (unless I missed it) and just the packages which are far too high

25 or 50 Clay targets

• Cartridges
  • Shotgun hire
  • Professional instructor
All inclusive price of £30.00 and £58.00 respectively.
(As from 01.03.18 £35.00 and £63.00 respectively)

Gift Vouchers Available
If the ground is a commercial operation would imagine the fee is what one would expect

50 carts & clays - £30 ish which is what one spends on average for practice regardless which leaves £28 for what will be an hour for the “professional instructor” plus the few extra over costs that this type of intriduction / instruction offers, theres not a big fat profit on this.

If you have some but very little experience of clay shooting, do converse with the ground / instructor, a tailored to your needs session such as this may well be of more value in the long run  (and some like me are on a very long sometimes pained journey) than the £58 cost.

If the ground is a commercial operation would imagine the fee is what one would expect

50 carts & clays - £30 ish which is what one spends on average for practice regardless which leaves £28 for what will be an hour for the “professional instructor” plus the few extra over costs that this type of intriduction / instruction offers, theres not a big fat profit on this.

If you have some but very little experience of clay shooting, do converse with the ground / instructor, a tailored to your needs session such as this may well be of more value in the long run  (and some like me are on a very long sometimes pained journey) than the £58 cost.
Do not assume I "little experience" my point was the costs shown are very high and do not show the cost of a 'normal' shoot or whether or not they take debit and / or credit cards. Always ready to listen to qualified opinion

Latest posts

Back