Who's where this Sunday?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
2-0 Miroku ? ;) .. better get my game head on again then , crashed out big time last weekend !
We all crash now and again,no doubt you'll be back.Better make hay as they say while the "old sniper" is fitascing at sarfdown

Dependant on hangover (Mrs Fuzs Karate xmas night out Saturday) will be 4 C's for me, one has winnings to collect :D Miroku winnings :lol:   Very much doubt it will be early though :unsure:

I'll be there Steve to see if i have learnt anything after a 3 hour coaching session at roundwood with Chaz Davies.Then Wylye on sunday.

Can't help with Sunday but 100 reg sporting at Westfield on Saturday...

£30 entry. Entries 10-2.30pm

Steve
Steve ask Ally to make sure she's got a few BOUNTY BARS (dark chocolate ones) I am getting fed up of the milk one's :wink:  but not as much as chipper is with having to buy them every week :)    when the F3 wipes out his shaky old K80  :eek:

Clynt, I thought you had been putting on a bit of weight lately, that explains it. :D

Busy weekend coming up for me and the missus - woohoo !

100 reg ESP at A1 Club, Hertfordshire, Christmas Shoot on Saturday at midday

100 reg ESP at Barrow Heath, Suffolk, Christmas Shoot on Sunday morning

Can't wait, and trying hard to jump out of "C" Class if possible  :p

ha ha clynto plenty of chocolate to choose from guess you need an energy boost after carrying all those pigeons out of wales , maybe i should shoot round with you saturday and try to rebalance things for team kreighoff  :D :D :D :D

hopefully looking to go to wylye on sunday or might try st dials decisions decisions :wink: :wink:

ha ha clynto plenty of chocolate to choose from guess you need an energy boost after carrying all those pigeons out of wales , maybe i should shoot round with you saturday and try to rebalance things for team kreighoff  :D :D :D :D

hopefully looking to go to wylye on sunday or might try st dials decisions decisions :wink: :wink:
was actually at st dials 2day on the pigeons tis very muddy there but targets will be fine, yes would be the crack sat if you fancy it BUT chipper will be buying 2 bounties then  :)

and those with girth & length will be away from Worsley by 12:30, M62, M6 and M56 to Catton Hall for another 100 birds!

Potter Esq.
Huzzah!. I've got about 250,000 of your cartridges stacked round my gaff. I'll bring them to Worsley in my sack with my girth and length.... <_<

Huzzah!. I've got about 250,000 of your cartridges stacked round my gaff. I'll bring them to Worsley in my sack with my girth and length.... <_<
Brilliant, the secret to the success of this mission is timing, oh and planning well planning the timing really.  Split second timing though non of your usual "about twenty to ten" or round about nine thirty" 

No this needs atomic clock timing, on the button, right on the nose.  I estimate that as long as our vehicles are closer than 10.45 metres to each other, the temperature is in the range 0 to 15 deg C, wind speed below 19 kph and light levels at +/- 15% of the seasonal norm, we can complete the swap over in less than 1 minute 10.5 seconds. 

I propose a meeting time of 09:27 exactly and I respectfully suggest, knowing your legendary slapdash approach to timekeeping, that you set off no later than 22:05 the previous evening.  I propose this departure time based on the fact that very very few John Deere's are on the road at that time of night thereby reducing the risk of a non appearance considerably.  I look forward to your response and, I suspect, counter proposal.

Mr Potter

PS What day is it, this Sunday or a week on Sunday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back