Who has what booked

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ips

My first partridge day on sat, what have you lot got on the cards ??

I’ve joined a syndicate . Since the start of the year I’ve been on trap checking rota ( always with a gun in hand )  vermin shoots , roost shoots . I’ve been on working days building pens ,  cutting rides  , poult stocking , and been on feeding and walking in duty . It’s great being involved in the whole thing .  I’ll have 7 days driven ( 50/60 bird days)  and a clean up day.  2 days a month from November .  Good team , all piss takers !  Nice shoot hut  and pub afterwards 

Im also looking at buying a couple of Days  in October (with a mate)  , there are a fair few discounted  days showing up on “ Guns on Pegs” In my price bracket which is lower end . 

Reactions: ips
I’ve joined a syndicate . Since the start of the year I’ve been on trap checking rota ( always with a gun in hand )  vermin shoots , roost shoots . I’ve been on working days building pens ,  cutting rides  , poult stocking , and been on feeding and walking in duty . It’s great being involved in the whole thing .  I’ll have 7 days driven ( 50/60 bird days)  and a clean up day.  2 days a month from November .  Good team , all piss takers !  Nice shoot hut  and pub afterwards 

Im also looking at buying a couple of Days  in October (with a mate)  , there are a fair few discounted  days showing up on “ Guns on Pegs” In my price bracket which is lower end . 
Sounds great 👍

Booked a lesson at Honesberie tomorrow afternoon. Hopefully a fresh perspective will help me improve and plan to visit Ian Colley Open Day on Saturday 

4 days in the Brede Valley and 1 day in Robertsbridge, Both Sussex near to Hastings,  over the course of the season. 

Talk of one day in lincolnshire too. 

I have a day booked in October,  with a right shower of reprobates  !      :no:

One of them will even be using 32 grams of 6's by the sound of things, still,  pheasant soup can be quite refreshing I believe.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
I have a day booked in October,  with a right shower of reprobates  !      :no:

One of them will even be using 32 grams of 6's by the sound of things, still,  pheasant soup can be quite refreshing I believe.
Ha, no i will still be on 30g 6s 😁

Then we have the day in dec to look forward to 👍

A few high bird days on Exmoor - some smaller local days in Suffolk and a day at Warter 

there will be a few others added - 9 booked - no grouse this season and not starting until Oct

Cracking partridge day. 100 bird day and bag was 100...i kid you not. Considering it was a stir up day some good birds presented. Company was great (as ever because i know them all 😁) no better way to spend a day..

PS

Yes i used a "propper" game gun with barrells the correct way up, or rather side 🤣👍

IMG_20190907_141959.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back