What Gun and Cartridge do you use

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats a very good combination  :wink:
It has been working well for me recently! Although... I've just got some of the new Super Comp in 8's to try. Never shot the Super Comp range but will be giving them a try at Westfield this weekend.

It has been working well for me recently! Although... I've just got some of the new Super Comp in 8's to try. Never shot the Super Comp range but will be giving them a try at Westfield this weekend.

The Supremes are harder hitting !

Been shooting a 32" Guerini Invictus Impact for a couple of years but recently treated myself to a 32" Invictus Supersport fixed choke 3/4 and full. 

Ive been shooting Clever T2's for about 2 years, mostly 7.5's and a few 9's. These are lovely shoot, very soft and clean so my cleaning time has dropped considerably        

Been trying 9's through 3/4 and full recently, absolutely smoking breaks out to quite a distance  

Only problem is in my head at the moment, the tighter chokes are increasing my tendency to 'aim' for fear of being too relaxed......

Beretta 690 30" Sporter.

I've been using Hull Comp X 28g 7.5. Not that I have much to compare them to but I really like them and they kick less than a 24g Fiocchi that I started off with. I'm surprised with how mucky the barrels get but again, nothing to compare to.

525 Premium Gold 30" Sporter 1/4 1/4 Briley extended chokes against Clays

Hull Comp X 21g 7.5 Fibre

Me .682 gold e. 32". Adjustable comb. 

Jockers LA 28grm 7.5.( English 7)

Mrs . Dt11 32" . Adjustable comb. 

Jockers LA 24grm.

As you can see the Mrs has a better gun than me so this situation will be rectified soon. ;)

Beretta 692 - 30inch with 1/2 and 1/2.

Sporting:

NSI Quattro Trap Fluo 28g 7.5

NSI Due Sporting 28g 8.5

Skeet:

NSI Due Skeet 24g 9.5

NSI QUATTRO FLUO TRAP - 28G 7.5 Shot.JPG

It's in my info to your left  :wink:  

I have a Caesar Guerini Challenger and a Maxum, both Sporters and both 32" Multi Chokes. I spent about a year trying all sorts of carts, and have been using the Hull Superfasts for a couple of years now. 

Beretta evo e clays

Beretta 486, Aya centennary, Aya English game, for game

Franchi affinity 9+1 vermin 

Gamebore carts - white gold clays, black gold dark storm game, magnum steel for non tox, bismouth for game guns non tox

Beretta 690 30" Sporter.

I've been using Hull Comp X 28g 7.5. Not that I have much to compare them to but I really like them and they kick less than a 24g Fiocchi that I started off with. I'm surprised with how mucky the barrels get but again, nothing to compare to.
I'm using 21g and to be honest thought they were really clean but i'd only put around 125 through so like you don't have a bench mark yet .

Fibre or Plastic ?

MX12 32", 3/4 + 3/4, Power blues or evo, 8's and a few 71/2's. I use this combo for everything i shoot. My son has just started using one of my GTi's (32") 3/4 +full and whatever cartridges he can get. He 'just shoots' with a bit of guidance. Only one behind me this week, so i may have to bend the barrels. 

The Supremes are harder hitting !
I've shot some cracking partridges and even good pheasants with the Supreme 28g 6.5s in the past. Hand on heart think that cartridge is the best on the market at the moment. Unbelievable at range 

I've shot some cracking partridges and even good pheasants with the Supreme 28g 6.5s in the past. Hand on heart think that cartridge is the best on the market at the moment. Unbelievable at range 

I shot Supremes for years but there not their top shell ! World cup are they hit as hard but they are much faster

Miroku MK-38 Trap

Fixed 3/4 + Full

Fiocchi F-Black 7.5 28g

Or

Hull Pro One 7.5 28g

or 8 28g for sporting

Last edited by a moderator:
Back