weston wood 17th nov

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Lovatt

hi everyone wow good day today 200 plus entries all in allthanks to everyone that came and hope you all enjoyed it 

aa1 p thomas 94

aa1 d evans 94

aa3 j towell 93

aa4 a cobb 92

a1 t richards 87

a2 c bubb 85

a2 d grayson 85

a2 k wharton 85

b1 t tustain 85

b2 a brown 84

b3 c ness 81

b4 d currell 80

c1 d putt 80

c2 r bird 78

c3 j robbins 77

c4 m johnson 76

pool shoot

l jones 11

s leonard 11

j towell 11

b and c class pool

m hibberd 10 

prize fund £1000 paid out !!!!!!!!!

Excellent shoot today Steve ! ,my first time at Weston Wood ,defo be back next time :) .....

Cheers ozzy , I try hard to get the variation with making it enjoyable to everyone
You certainly do that...my first time too and I loved it...

Felt I shot better than my score but struggled with the rabbits, the driven and the long simo crossers....apart from that it went pretty good...

Will be back soon for sure

Jkc xx

Last edited by a moderator:
The long simo crossers were tricky , confidence was needed to take on the first early with a big lead and get onto the furthest one with also a big lead before it started to drop and do horrible things

Good to see you today Jenni and catch up with you soon

Great day Steve. Titch and I enjoyed it very much. Nice to hit a few. Good meeting Sian for the first time. Nice to see loads of shooters enjoying the day.

Last edited:
Could you be tempted back nic ??????

Good to see you today having fun and chatting to everyone , you do it so well !!!

Yes great meet up of mates. Big shoot clay day out. Wish I had stayed for a tea at the end. (Thought I needed to get home but didn't.. )

Reminded me why Weston gets so much right at a shoot. Even the burger at lunch was a cut above.

Could you be tempted back nic ??????

Good to see you today having fun and chatting to everyone , you do it so well !!!
I always come back through the winter off time. It is where the best targets are :wink:

And I have to try and hit some.

But my heart is in trap.... :laugh:

I had a great time despite my score, less said soonest mended. Lovely to finally put some faces to shootclay names!

Back