West London Shooting School / AC Sporting Targets - connected?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AC was once called the London Gun Company Gun Club, I had my first shooting lessons there back in the 80's. Back in those days there were two DTL layouts, an ABT layout and some sporting, trap shooters probably out numbered the sporting shooters back then.

Last edited by a moderator:
one thing - they are a bit anal about safety.   They will not let you shoot until they have seen you shoot and been cleared as 'safe' - or this is how it was a year or two ago I was last there.

http://www.acsportingtargets.com
Is there such a thing ?????         Most of the accidental discharges happen with 'EMPTY' guns, trust me, I have witnessed a few.

How about problem shots?  A year after taking the sport up and I still can't hit anything.  I average between 8-12 on a 50 clay sporting round :-(  
They certainly offer lessons, not sure of the standard of the instructors, but I'm sure they'd be able to help you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Used to frequent AC targets a fair bit when starting out. Nice facility in such a small ground. We used to stop for a full English at WLSS before shooting at AC. The car park at WLSS was mostly full of Range Rovers, Astons and Bentleys.

There was a CPSA registered ESP at WLSS this year which was very well run and it's on the calendar next year if you fancy shooting there for just £35!

Latest posts

Back