West London 120 Bird Sporting 22 June

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chubby

OK who is coming, no wad restrictions and no squading. should be good. And you should all feel safe as I am not shooting it

(not allowed).

Hope to meet Matt David and your lad down there after a mornings coaching all being well!

I do wonder if £65 is the price point that will make WLSS most profit. I guess a lot more would enter if it were cheaper; perhaps netting a larger profit.

It is a bit awkward when the Jack Pyke is also 120 birds, but £48 including a serious goody bag. I would MUCH rather shoot at WLSS for a backdrop, but..

Last edited by a moderator:
Hearing what they charge for a lesson, I dont think most of their punters really care!

Look at the prize fund £500 high gun and 1500 cartridges, Class win £250 and 250 carts in all classes.

Look at the prize fund £500 high gun and 1500 cartridges, Class win £250 and 250 carts in all classes.
£750 HG at JP. Comparable otherwise I think.

Don't get me wrong, big fan of WLSS and if they fill or nearly fill the max entry potential then they have judged the market correctly. I just suspect that they may be a bit light on entries..

I will definitely be there...looking forward to seeing everyone.  I've decided to smash c-class up and win it. Or something.

I shall be there chubby , and from what I saw yesterday wouldn't worry me if you did shoot especially the hanging crows !!!!!! Hahaha

Hope you make it the same stamp as the winter fitasc and not go down the corporate route !!

Look forward to seeing there all the best steve

If £65 is too pricey, for those of you that love WLSS, there is the Met Police shoot next wednesday. £39 for 100 birds, no prize money though, just trophies.

We are definitely going to make the trip to WLSS for the Met Police Shoot.  Hope to see a few forum members there  :thumbsu:

I will be there , helping out with the raffal when I anti out shooting , looking forward to putting some names to faces, hope the wether is kind to us

Latest posts

Back