very bored now

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ips,

Get the wife to rifle through your wallet, the pain is un-imaginable. You will chase after her like a spring lamb.

Ha, be Begger all in it worth nicking after all this physio mate :(

Ian, grab your coat and painkillers and get down to the pub for a pie and a pint, you know it makes sense! :.:

Ian, grab your coat and painkillers and get down to the pub for a pie and a pint, you know it makes sense! :.:
Good advice Les, you should always eat a hearty meal before a session!!!!!!!!! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheers pal much much better today thankfully

Nope but the chippy tea on monday complete with steak puddin and gravy did :D

2nd day back at work (well as you can see done nothing since 12 but dont want to over do it ;) ) back / hip now much much better prob about 80% fixed but thats about as good as its ever been so pretty much ok for now.

Thanks for everyones advice and generally keeping me occupied for the last week.

Nope but the chippy tea on monday complete with steak puddin and gravy did :D

2nd day back at work (well as you can see done nothing since 12 but dont want to over do it ;) ) back / hip now much much better prob about 80% fixed but thats about as good as its ever been so pretty much ok for now.

Thanks for everyones advice and generally keeping me occupied for the last week.
Right well you better get and do some work now then! :.:

Well Ian in about half an hour I shall be off to the pub for steak pie and one or two, or quite a few pints! It's our bowling team meeting tonight, to discuss the new team shirts. Well that should take all of five minutes, so I won't be late home, should get in by about 11.30. :.: :.:

Enjoy your pie i shall be dining at home on gammon chips egg and mushy peas :) a northern culinary delight. May be tempted to have a scotch accompanied by a cigar later.

Ps . Do castelani do bowling shirts i wonder :)

Enjoy your pie i shall be dining at home on gammon chips egg and mushy peas :) a northern culinary delight. May be tempted to have a scotch accompanied by a cigar later.

Ps . Do castelani do bowling shirts i wonder :)
Hope you enjoyed your dinner Ian? My steak and ale pie, with baked beans and chips went down a treat! This was all washed down with copious amounts of Sharpe's Doombar, a Cornish real ale which quite a few of us have got a taste for over the past few years. :blink: :wacko:

Very nice thanks les.

ooh doombar used to drink that in bude years ago when I drank beer which I dont now, very nice it was too.

Back