Tunet Shells

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WHAT ?? ripped off in Britain ! I find that extremely hard to believe.
Well lets be fair though I have only mentioned one make of cartridge but I can get Fblu@153/100 Fblk@£171/1000 or official trap@£183/1000 but surely a stand out cartridge has to be RIO target load @£112/1000 ! Just carts want £162 for the same !

Last edited by a moderator:
Shot 250 Tunet Universelle cartridges 28g 2.4mm (UK7) this weekend and I have been pleasantly surprised. Nobel sport printed on the brass Point the gun in the right place and the breaks were convincing, when slightly off centre the breaks were convincing... You get the idea! Recoil perfectly manageable on a par with a Clever T1 and burned clean. At £145 per thou I'll be buying some more!

yes very good cartridge not expensive i got it here at 160€/1000, not too much recoil, not smooth as a Baschieri but not same price, try the tunet MPH 7-1/4 (fr) gold coated pellet very smooth and excellent on far target.

They the ones they have for 145 quid a thousand Jeremy? Just looked 145 a thousand 28g 7.5

Available at Eastern Sporting GunShop at £36.25 per 250 or £145 a thou.

So stocked up on Tunets yesterday and this weekend I've been just as impressed as last weekend. Admittedly I'm no expert but as far as I'm concerned it's a good cartridge. Hit clays convincingly near and far and leaves the barrels cleaner than them Ekey fump things and they are cheaper than an Ekey fumps so plenty to be happy about!

Jwpz9r, are Mary Arms still popular in France? at Sologne all I saw was very load FOBS in a golden colour.

Latest posts

Back