Tunet Shells

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clutey

Guys, Have a chance to buy Tunet shells at a reasonable price, but never heard of them before. Anybody used these cartridges and what's your thoughts and advice on them?

Clutey. 

Tunet cartridges are very popular down here and are good cartridges I tried some Tunet universal and they were very good at €165 /thou .

If the price is right give them a try what have you got to lose?

Last edited by a moderator:
The ones I tried were a bit more thumpy than my usual Mirage T2's but then they are  €40/thou cheaper and the Mirage are a soft shooting cartridge.

Yes cartridges seem to be cheaper here don't ask why I don't know but could it be that shooters in the UK are being ripped off? I have just ordered a thousand Clever pro shot T4...I know ...I know but all that talk of budget vs premium got my mind wandering and I had to try some :) anyway the cost is €270 del free 48hrs about  £198 . The cheapest I an buy is RIO target at €150 or £110/ thou I have to travel for those though so normally  I just order Clever T2's at €200 or £147 /thou saves me driving and my time.

Made in France by Nobel sport Ian quite popular here their budget type is called universal comes in at about £125/thou. I shot 250 of them a bit thumpy but I got them for €30 off someone who won them as a prize at that price what is not to like.

Thanks John

Nobel yep heard of them.

Good price.

I had to start using the PFS so doesn't really matter if they're a bit thumpy. Getting them for £36.50 a slab so worth giving them a try. 

Yes cartridges seem to be cheaper here don't ask why I don't know but could it be that shooters in the UK are being ripped off? I have just ordered a thousand Clever pro shot T4...I know ...I know but all that talk of budget vs premium got my mind wandering and I had to try some :) anyway the cost is €270 del free 48hrs about £198 . The cheapest I an buy is RIO target at €150 or £110/ thou I have to travel for those though so normally I just order Clever T2's at €200 or £147 /thou saves me driving and my time.
seem to remember a couple of years ago that cartridges in Italy were about the same price in € as as what we pay in £s. I just got some Clever T2's as a snap decision based on buying what I was using at hoe at the time on entering the clubhouse. On reflection I would have bought some RC RED shot which would have worked out as the same as T2's in the UK.. DOH...

Been here before but the pound is strong just now so surely they should be quite a bit cheaper than say in December. However even last year I could still buy the entire Clever range about £35/thou cheaper than in the UK. Serious question is there a cartridge cartel in the UK?

If you shoot let's say 10,000 pa and buy budget at let's say £30 per k cheaper then that's a £300 saving and less or £6 per week BUT taking into account all the other costs is it that relevant. Tis also only 3 meals out for two of you or one bottle of cheap wine or one take away pizza etc etc etc.

Thing is Ian why should a Cartridge which is made in Italy and transported to France and The UK cost £30+ more in the UK ? I am at a lose to understand how my supplier can sell Clever T2,3 and 4 at the lower price and not charge for delivery anywhere in France... its a big country... and still make a profit. Also there are reductions for really large quantity if you buy 5k they are €4 per thou cheaper. I can shoot T3's for slightly less than the cost of T2's in the UK and when you add transport costs its considerably less , NAS charge £27 for every thou!

Fare point John I have no idea unless it's partly vat related

Fare point John I have no idea unless it's partly vat related
I could see through them being a bit pricier when the pound was weak vs the Euro but even then I was still getting a better deal, it is about 10% up on December value now. I pay 18.8% VAT so not much different to UK. One thing I would say about cartridges I have never seen a UK manufactured cartridge here in France, surely there must be some manufacturer from the UK exporting their product? The fact I have not seen any,that tells me something.

:fie:  Why should UK cartridge producers sell to France at 20% less than the UK prices when they can shaft all the UK shooters?

Latest posts

Back