Tony Warsop Memorial Shoot - 30th June Woodlands Pursuits

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mine should have hit bobs account too :D really looking forward to this one, no pressure, plenty of Q'ed meat and a few coldies to wash it down with. Sun would just be the relish on the pig :.:

Guys - all due monies received, thank you. Daren - I'll see you at Bisley Tuesday evening to arrange transfer.

Monies have been transferred to Guidford Gun Club and entries confirmed. Thanks for the support everyone, it will be a great day out :)

Spoke to Bob today, he's going to post up more deets this week. Looking forward to seeing everyone there, have even talked the Mrs into coming to watch!

I've attached a couple of PDFs that explain the format of the shoot & how to get there. Sorry it's a bit late, they arrived whilst abroad, and I didn't have enough technology with me.

You'll like the Warren, or then maybe not, a rabbit and rat stand. We have a charity bucket and a pound is expected if you miss the rat... how can you possibly miss, it's only 10 feet away, if that :wink:

Looking forward to seeing you there, recommend getting there nice and early for a bacon buttie and a nice coffee.

Bob

Directions-Woodland.pdf

2012 Letter to entrants.pdf

Attachments

• Directions-Woodland.pdf
    288.3 KB · Views: 13
  • 2012 Letter to entrants.pdf
    137.2 KB · Views: 14
Hoping for some sun to go along with my Qed meat and a few cold ones :D

I would have loved to do this but I have to work till 2pm on Saturday. Shame because my work place is only 30 minutes away but the shooting will probably be over by the time I get there.

Great targets at Alex's ground

Gnasher

You lucky people coming to Woodlands, will have an opportunity to buy the latest fashion accessories from ShootClay. Think of it as a World preview of the latest designer must have shooting accessories...

You can get mugged by ShootClay, play Polo in a very smart shirt, and Keep Calm in a T-Shirt, bring some pennies...& see you there.

Fair play to Bob for organising this, and full props to the Guildford Gun Club for putting on an excellent event today. Arrived for pig rolls around 9.30, then out for 11 or 12 stands of excellent sporting at Alex Cobbs place, including 'The Warren' a sequence of 16 rabbits.

Back to the club house at the end for a decent BBQ and raffle. I understand a decent amount of money was made for the Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation - and most of all, a really good fun day with club members being very welcoming for all of the guests.

Thanks all for a great day.

Was a great day out Matt, hope the family enjoyed it too.

I don't think I've ever seen anyone so determined to win the last prize remaining on the raffle table. The joy of winning two plastic freezer blocks was a picture when his number came up. I think we have a raffle fetishist in our midst, maybe he'll come out, and tell us if the blocks are in the freezer yet?

Yes Thanks to Bob and the Club.

A worthwhile journey really enjoyed it.

No prizes here not even a Poxy ice block.

In the freezer as soon as I got in :.: might even have one in the bag to keep my juice cool tomorrow!

Fantastic day out and already looking forward to next year! lovely setting in the woods, great targets, and great company :D got a nice raffle prize for next year too ;)

When i finally get some ram for my pc I will put "The Warren" video up

I can only echo the above sentiments - great day out, really good event, good company, good grub!

The raffle was the icing on the cake - I soooooo wanted those freezer blocks....... :.:

Back