Tony Treadwell Memorial Shoot at Enstone

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Salopian

Here is a worthwhile cause, an enjoyable day out and a perfect opportunity to have a shootclay get together.

The 2nd charity clay shoot for Tonys Legacy will take place on 4th October, 2013 at the Oxfordshire Shooting Ground, Enstone, Oxfordshire. Teams of 4 guns at cost of £70 a gun. Top team gets to look after the Tonys Legacy trophy for the next 12 months along with their own individual prizes. Included also are refreshments and drinks and of course there will be a raffle, so please come along for great days shooting and fun and support Tonys Legacy. If you are interested please [email protected]

Tony Treadwell was a good friend of mine who battled Cancer with enormous courage, sadly  despite a tremendously brave fight he is no longer amongst us, but his spirit lives on and money from this event will hopefully give chance of life to someone else. It would be nice to think that we could take a similar number that attended the Growler ! 

I understand it is 60 birds over 10 stands with a barbecue and drinks prize for HG and best team .I am sure individuals can be accommodated into a team.

Please bring along raffle prizes to boost money for a good charity Cancer research. 

Latest posts

Back