Teal Challenge 2012

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adam

Can you beat last years record of 155yards

TEAL CHALLENGE

£2 ENTRY FEE

FOR 5 TARGETS WITH FULL USE OF GUN

(TWO SHOTS ON AUTO’S OR PUMPS)

£1 INTO ACCUMULATIVE PRIZE POT

AT WHAT DISTANCE CAN YOU BREAK A

STANDARD CLAY TARGET ?

FOR £2 TRY AND BREAK A STANDARD CLAY TARGET FROM ONE OF THE MARKED DISTANCES OF

155 and 160 YARDS

THE PRIZE POT WILL BE PAID TO THE PERSON WHO BREAKS A TARGET AT THE LONGEST DISTANCE

MAXIMUM LOAD 36GRAM

MAXIMUM SHOT SIZE 5

Available at all our registered shoots until the end of the year

I wondered why I saw an enquiry for 36gr 5's today :wink: - I'll make sure I take a trip up during the window to have another go... won't hit anything, but still fun to try... (good to see you again yesterday Adam)

would be worth the £2 to have a go at 160yrd just to see if i could actually see the clay never mind hit it :.:

Last edited by a moderator:
Got to have a go at this as I missed it last year :( Also need to avenge my woeful performance last time I was at grange and the cake is worth a return for too :D

Sounds a plan :) Get the B/O out the way then get amongst the looooooong teals :D

Take a range-finder will you?. See if we can decide just how far away these things are. Remember to tell us if the trap is facing the shooter too if you would.

If I remember Adam saying last time right, they are measured out and belly toward the shooter.

Yep, they are lazered at every shoot to make sure the distances are correct!

Last edited by a moderator:
i heard these 21gm shells will kill anything Ed, better take some with you ;)

Latest posts

Back