Straights - Simply First And / Or Second Barrel 25 Kills Allowed?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes Sian I do too BUT the last time I shot I had two rounds of 18 and 19 ABT, not that good at all, but of the hits only two were second barrel in each of the two rounds the others were all first barrel. Which by simple arithmetic gives 7 and 6 times I did not hit with the second tube. I know this is not a good example but what it show that it is in fact the case that it is difficult to connect with the second barrel if it was not I would have had a perfect 25 ! see what you have to do is compare the number of second barrels with the number of complete misses to get the ratio. What my ratio shows is that for every time I managed to hit with the second barrel I missed three times as many with it! Or do you always hit with the second barrel after a first barrel miss ?  If you do take up OT you could have a future there... well you will always make the final single barrel round :)
I definitely hit more with 2nd barrel than I miss with second barrel but I won't be taking up OT anytime soon :) . My reaction time is way too slow.

I definitely hit more with 2nd barrel than I miss with second barrel but I won't be taking up OT anytime soon :) . My reaction time is way too slow.
you may suprise yourself give it a go sian

Latest posts

Back