Sporting rules question

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That didnt go well, on chippys advice i made a team of four go right back to the begining of a 3x200 bird flush after having shot 550 x 552. Two consecutive no birds left me with no choice, i dont think they were happy ....😛

That didnt go well, on chippys advice i made a team of four go right back to the begining of a 3x200 bird flush after having shot 550 x 552. Two consecutive no birds left me with no choice, i dont think they were happy ....😛
You never said it was a flush !!! if you got no birds all you do is throw some extra birds at the end same amount as the no birds  :???:

I didnt know what my job was Dave, there was talk of me running the pool shoot but i ended up doing one of the flushes. 👍

PS

It was won with a 585 x 600 ...wow

Yeah good thanks Ian, how about you? Thought I would look in and rattle a few cages! 😂 Under pressure to take up trap again. But new lower for the AR15 must come first. 😖

Ha, resist the pressure...i have 😄
Well i have been mate, only one place to shoot trap locally, its DTL and the place is a dump too! Not only that, I only have FAC now, so would need to re apply for SGC. Had no neck or back issues since I quit trap shooting. So may just borrow a gun and see how it goes. I rarely shoot smsll calibre rifle now, just full bore, i love it! 👍👍

ps....if I did ever go back to trap, it would have to be with a Miroku I reckon. A 3800 would be nice if I could find a decent non butchered one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well i have been mate, only one place to shoot trap locally, its DTL and the place is a dump too! Not only that, I only have FAC now, so would need to re apply for SGC. Had no neck or back issues since I quit trap shooting. So may just borrow a gun and see how it goes. I rarely shoot smsll calibre rifle now, just full bore, i love it! 👍👍

ps....if I did ever go back to trap, it would have to be with a Miroku I reckon. A 3800 would be nice if I could find a decent non butchered one.
I know someone who has one !

Shutupandjustplaygames_d38e7378fc91.gif

I keep trying to forget the likes....................... of BT   !
25suek0.gif
mindless.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back