SouthWales2000 - 16th October

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doug Pinnegar

As I'm away in Wales on this weekend I might hit 2000 on the way home for their registered shoot on the Sunday morning. 

Anyone else shooting this? 

Nice ground?

I won't be but I do like the ground.  I mainly go there during Christmas holiday and Mike and his team are lovely people.  Sian cooks a mean breakfast as well.  I would say mainly that it is trap disciplines that we shoot there together with skeet and compak layout and I haven't really had much experience of the ESP as we only ever shoot about 25 targets as part of the annual Christmas All Round held there.  He does have quite a bit of ground so should be a good shoot.

The sporting here can be quite testing and stands spread right across the ground and around the back of the bunds of the trap layouts he also has token payment system with voice release traps on compak layout which can be good where shooting stands are under cover so solo shooting is not a problem, just hope the weather is kind as your on top of the mountain, but as Sian has said nice club house with good facilities and a good breakfast. 

Back