Southern Counties decision notice

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It ain't goona happen!   I know the whole story and there will be NO, nil. nada. clay shooting at S.C. It does'ent matter who puts any money up its finished, finito!

for more info please send £20.00 note to shootinguru info fund with your name and address and a stamped envelope.

please allow 28 days for a reply. :crazy:

you might want to look at yourself before decrying others...some of the posts i have seen you make are at best unhelpful and in cases downright mean
I have referred your comments to my Customer Relations Department. If you do not receive a reply within two weeks you will know I don't give a sh*t.  

Happy Christmas!

Last edited by a moderator:
Old  Wylye, brilliant when are you coming back with a new ground. Bloody miss Wylye sporting, no where else like it.

Podimore could be yours soon.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :girlcrazy:   :girlcrazy:   :girlcrazy:

Thanks Tinker, that has cleared things up for me. I had been searching for a contact number for them as I thought it was a courier company !

Thanks Tinker, that has cleared things up for me. I had been searching for a contact number for them as I thought it was a courier company !
Yeah yeah yeah.....get them all out now :wink:  

We need a 'buy SC petition'.......I would definitely sign

We have 26,000 members of Cpsa....and a few more in the home countries(2000?) . A £100 donation would net nearly £3 million and the government could be persuaded possibly to match fund.
...and what exactly would the (2000?) Home Country's members be getting in return for their £100 donation?

My test has finished.

#predictable #noonewantstobuy

:wink:

I wasn't aware that it was for sale and the neighbour is evidently a bit of a pain in the arse and its subject to fog and high winds evidently so I'll pass on this one.

Well there are other grounds for sale if you wished to invest in the sport. My local trap ground (not sw2000) went under the hammer this week, £70k estimate on the particulars for a seven acre package iirc not sure what it went for though.

Well there are other grounds for sale if you wished to invest in the sport. My local trap ground (not sw2000) went under the hammer this week, £70k estimate on the particulars for a seven acre package iirc not sure what it went for though.
Which is that one?

Calm down Viscount.....people are only asking questions and speculating.

As you are somewhat of a recognised SW expert....could you help focus and lend your gravitas to the idea of an attempt by shooters /organisations to get government help on purchasing the ground. They will need a new ground owner.

We need a 'buy SC petition'.......I would definitely sign that one.

We have 26,000 members of Cpsa....and a few more in the home countries(2000?) . A £100 donation would net nearly £3 million and the government could be persuaded possibly to match fund. Of course this relies on the 'will' for the organisation to own a flagship ground. And by organisation....I mean BS.

In reality the idea could be sold into a reality.....but it would need a lot of work, a lot of support from shooters who can see the long game (tying in Government to shooting as the would be a partner in the flagship ground) and good negotiation and business skills of the directors and the CEO's involved.

If I had been on BS at this moment the phones to all would be hot....setting up business plans and meetings with UK Sport...Lottery....Sports ministers etc etc etc .
Give me one good reason I should pay £100 for the Cpsa to buy a ground that is 170 miles from me ?

What planner are some people on

DEERSHOOTER

:fie:  There is no good reason! the ground has gone for good/eterity, mort, finito. nada or whatever? :crazy:  

Back