Snap caps

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Surely you can skip down the list of subjects, and choose what you want to read! If it says "snap caps" don't open it! We don't need someone to filter what's available, and may be of interest to other shooters, regardless if it has been discussed before. After all it is a "Forum!"

Whilst I see the point made about researching old threads I have to agree with Mr Oldblaster's comments.

Apart from anything else if we were to only start topics that had not been covered in some way previoulsly I think we would have a very quiet forum. (Anyway it gives us an excuse for a bit of humour re- popcorn, page numbers etc etc)

Did you not have that nice black helmet on !!

I use 6 in my 3 semi's.

K's are so good don't need them.
the shooting ground banned me from wearing it for fear of scareing the locals so i took it off and still

them, you ca,nt please some people.

i only wear it in the bedroom now, but thats for a different forum........um so i,m told

To be fair I think the point being made is that new shooters requiring info always end up asking the same things....so a quick trawl of the site would give them the threads where this has been done to death before.

It saves a lot of time for all.

There is a lot of information and opinions already logged on here.

Using the 'search' position might help....if they are new to the site and were unaware of that facility.

:wink:
I did suggest a while ago that there might be a new shooters FAQ section. To avoid admin having to have the burden of dishing out advice (that might come back on him) all the "answers" could simply be links to relevant threads as Nicola mentions above. It might even be good if these were cleaned up versions of thee threads with all the jokes and waffle removed.
This would be better than a search option, because it would actually list a set of questions that a newbie should be researching and otherwise might not know to.

It would be a bit of work for admin (or whoever) but would be a great newbie tool. Maybe many on here like the questions arising again and again, in which case I am way off target (as usual ha ha).

Btw, my friend is thinking of buying his first gun and wants to know if a brand new 28" barrel Hatsan he has seen is ideal? Looks nice and at only 6.5lbs feel really nice when he picks it up and mounts it on his arm.

Last edited by a moderator:
Btw, my friend is thinking of buying his first gun and wants to know if a brand new 28" barrel Hatsan he has seen is ideal? Looks nice and at only 6.5lbs feel really nice when he picks it up and mounts it on his arm.
We could tell you Will, but seriously, we would have to kill you!!!!   :sarcastic:

Whilst I see the point made about researching old threads I have to agree with Mr Oldblaster's comments.

Apart from anything else if we were to only start topics that had not been covered in some way previoulsly I think we would have a very quiet forum. (Anyway it gives us an excuse for a bit of humour re- popcorn, page numbers etc etc)
Ian, you need to post one of your lists.........the one that covers previously answered questions!!!!  :spiteful:

Latest posts

Back