skeet shooting in kent

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bray184

In April I will be visiting Kent for four days and I'm hoping to get four days of shooting in.

I have a gift voucher for a hundred clays at west Kent shooting school so will be there for one day but wondered if there are any other grounds in the area that's also worth a visit I'll be there from Monday to Thursday so looking for grounds open during the week!

Dartford GC, JJ's, Greenfields & Willow Farm, all have web sites to double check the odd closed day.

If you're looking for skeet Kingsferry on the Isle of Sheppey is open on Wednesdays. It's a very friendly club with excellent skeet layouts plus compak. The only quirk is that it's on wetland so you have to use steel. Probably worth calling given the recent weather....

http://www.kingsferrygunclub.co.uk/index.htm

Cheers

Dave

Do not forget one of our members on here - Oxney Skeet Targets over in Tenderton, Kent.

Richard & Heather are very nice and will help if they can i'm sure.

Oxney is based at Willow Farm.  Willow Farm isn't open on Mondays, but is the rest of the week.  West Kent is open Monday to Friday.

Latest posts

Back