Skeet Club Next Weekend

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clutey

Hi Guys, looking forward to the Skeet Club shoot this coming weekend, here in N Ireland at the Route. Was wondering if any of you guys are coming over for the event should be a good weekend?

Aye, got a car full coming boyo, (9 in total from Wales when we counted yesterday)  :good:

Last edited by a moderator:
Excellent Gee, the more the merrier, has the makings of a great time and really looking forward to it. Will be good to see you guys over, first chance we get must have a bit of a yarn.

Tommy..... 

hi clutey yes bringing 20plus with us looks like agood weekend looking forward to it, bringing my two boys with me 

What a result over 20, fantastic Joe. Looking forward to seeing all you guys, and even the weather is looking good as well.

Great

Regards Tommy.

hi clutey what time doe/s the shoot start on friday,  has my boys wont to go to busmills for a visit, we fly in at 9 30am  will we have time 

Hi Joe, looks like you will have time, the ground will be open from around mid day, squads will be taken from about 2pm until 7pm for the Charity shoot.

So if you're coming in to the International Airport at 09.30 you will have loads of time. The Hotel, Bushmills and The gun club are all pretty close to each other, you should not have a problem.

Tommy.....

Joe, Guys. Just to make you aware, at the Route last night it has been decided that the ground will be open at 10.00am on Friday morning.

Regards Tommy.

hi tommy thanks for a great weekend good targets good friends and good shooting, if you wernt there you missed the best shoot this year,  well done to you all,well done to the skeet club members  

Thanks Joe, really appreciate the remarks, and I have to admit it did turn out to be a great weekend even with the rain on Friday. A better day on Saturday weather wise, sorry I lost you a pound in the shoot off but have to say the shoot off's were great fun and very entertaining.

Well done Joe you showed young and old how it's done, excellent shooting as usual from yourself, JW and of course the 2 Ulster boys Raymond and Shiels for the 4x100 straights.

I'll pass on your remarks to John and Roy, I know they put a lot of work into the event. Great meeting all you guys, some friends I met before and some new ones made (I hope)

Tommy.

PS had to edit (fluffy Rabbits)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back