Shotgun certificate grant

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Burney

Hi all anyone on here from North Yorkshire applied for there SGC lately wondering how long the wait is. I’m getting impatient now I want my gun at home not at my parents  

https://basc.org.uk/firearms/firearms-licensing-league-table-2018/

I’m not from N Yorks  but the above might give you an idea . Bear in mind that although the population is not great in North Yorks you have lots of gun owners .  Also if you applied before the Xmas hols you will have lost 2 weeks there . Have you heard from the local Enquiry Officer ? Has anyone contacted the person you nominated to give you a reference ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheers mate no they haven’t been in contact with me or my reference. They received my application on the 15th of nov within a week the doctors contacted me to say there will be a fee for the medical report. I know the doctors sent the report on the 2nd of December 

I got mine back in Essex, 14 days, I was really impressed. Mind you it took 21 days to get my doctor to fill the form in!

Latest posts

Back