Shooting Grounds??

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Docterduck

I have a good friend and sporting clays shooter that is visiting England and Ireland in late May and early June.  Is there a place in or around Bristol he could shoot??

Yes, Westfield is very near + Longridge.

No doubt Gloucester Old Spots will be on here soon to tell you where else is available. Suddenly realised why Pink is his favourite colour!

Yes, Westfield is very near + Longridge.

No doubt Gloucester Old Spots will be on here soon to tell you where else is available. Suddenly realised why Pink is his favourite colour!
Muchas Gracias...That's Californian for Thank You!  :smile:

If he were to have only time to enjoy one, what is the thinking on that?

Thanks gents!  I will let him know.

Cheers,

Danny

Bristol has a real painful dogs dinner of a road network, lots of roadworks also, getting around the city at present is " challenging"  at best so depending on what part of Bristol your staying at and what part of the week I'd suggest the following

mon-sat open most days is Brook Bank ( South)  , Ladyswood, (North ) Barbury, nr Swindon ( East) and Coleys ( North ) lots on offer at each of them and all have websites for looking at the ground and thier prices, 

weekend, there's a small number of local informal shoots operating and depending on fixtures you also have a few registered shoots like Meadowcroft ( Bath area so South East) Longridge is about an hour North, Westfield, North East which is more likely over an hour.

Thanks so much.  He is a great gent and I am sure he will enjoy a dream he has had of shooting in England.

Cheers,

Danny

Latest posts

Back