ShootClay Polo Shirts

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in the "no FITASC" line camp, although I suspect it won't be an option! /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
tobi-wan said:

I'm in the "no FITASC" line camp, although I suspect it won't be an option! /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif
  Yep me too Tobi, I always wear a shooting vest so no point in having the line on a shirt

Depending on price I would like two in Large please "BobSki" on the name line would be cool too.

Last edited by a moderator:
NO they are usualy not checked! You just have to have the line properly centered from the top of the shoulder stich!

Regards

Henry :wink:

Now that we have the new forum up and running, this is back on my to-do list. Will update everyone in the next two weeks.

Yes I'll have one of those please. Needless to say accurate sizing information would be essential - as the Musto shooting jacket I wear is an 'M' and the base layer L/S vest I wear is an XXL!!

Tim

Me too,in my mind i'm a large , but apparently according to u.k sizing i'm mark F .That's one size above marquee

Don't worry sir - I am a big boy, and have cultivated my sizing over many years - you'll be sorted.

I'd have one, but not white.... Olive green or light brown as 'shooting' colours or black for practicality. Best!

Matt, if this is still on, I'd like a couple of FB sized without 'FITASC' or name - maybe just "Single, free and rich" along the shoulders....! :p ;) :.: :.:

(I mean, if you're gonna tell fibs.......) :D

I've got a quote coming back from a new emroiderer this week and I'll place a general order.... trying to make sure we get a reasonable price.

I'll have one Matt, XXL, no name and no FITASC line please, do you also have any pin badges?

Latest posts

Back