ShootClay Polo Shirts

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ExSCA

ShootClay Admin
So - following on from a conversation at yesterdays meet-up at Wylye, starting a thread to see if there is any interest in me getting some ShootClay Polo Shirts for the summer.  This isn't a money making exercise, I'll put these out as near to cost price as I can in an effort to represent the site at the summer events. My suggestion is this - white polo shirts with the shootclay logo on the sleeves, and the url on the back of the collar - decent quality so that they'll last and look good in the summer sun.  If I get a good number of serious orders I'll also get each shirt embroidered with the shooters name on them. Please don't jump on the thread to say 'no' or to ask for a free one - I'm doing this to advertise the site yes, but as I don't make any money from the huge subscriptions I get, I won't be sponsoring anyone just yet! I also realise that not everyone likes a polo shirt, but that's what I am doing this time round... I am planning something else for members - but I'll keep that to myself until I've done this one, so please - no suggesions of 'what about this...' - this thread is for anyone that fancies paying cost price to help me publicise the site. Anyone who expresses an interest by the end of January I will contact by email to get sizes and numbers - in the meantime, I will get some quotes from embroidery companies.

Hi Matt, I'm up for a couple. As an option could we also add a FITASC line? Cheers, Jon.

Yep, Im in /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-cool.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-cool.gif

Put my name down for one please Matt /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif Rob

I am good for one with the FITASC line!Henry/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif

Hazel wants one with "Official Photographer" on it, instead of a FITASC line/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-cool.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-cool.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-cool.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like one but I'm going to have to keep changing my shirt every time I see a Shootclay member and then change because I've seen a Shootinguk member and then change again because I've seen a Ladies-shooting member etc etc./wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gifMaybe I'll just stick the lot on one shirt with my sponsors and be done with it./wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gifWould be proud to wear one though......as long as it's not pink./wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-kiss.gif

Will you be doing one with false six pack and moob flattener? I will take two if so../wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif CSC3

I'll take a couple.. would be good with a fitasc line on. ThanksLouis

I would like one in XL please mate, not because of my waist line but my long back, dont worry about the FITASC line for me as its on my vest already. Let me know what I owe you matey.

Latest posts

Back